Getting the most out of life for as long as possible is important to our sense of wellbeing and to being positive and feeling happy. We all want to live life to the full and making a few small changes can make the world of difference to how you look and feel. Because vitality starts from within, The Time of Your Life booklet, in association with Alpro soya, has been designed to help women manage natural changes as they get older.
The aim of The Time of Your Life is to give practical advice on living the life you want to live, with expert guidance on women’s health, fitness, keeping that zest for life and creating a bit of well deserved ‘pamper time’. It’s also packed with deliciously nutritious recipes, including Oaty Berry Smoothie for breakfast, Pea and Bean Soup for lunch, to Vegetable Chilli for supper, followed by Roasted Rhubarb and Vanilla Desserts as a treat. There’s also a healthy eating plan at the back of the booklet to help you plan your meals and keep you on track.
Whatever our age and stage in life, our food and lifestyle choices really can help us to feel better. In the booklet we introduce some real women who have been making a conscious effort to make positive changes to their lives. Beryl, Janet, Meg and June have made a number of lifestyle changes and adopted new foods which have given them a real boost. All have contributed to The Time of Your Life by sharing their goals and some great tips for staying motivated. We hope their tips inspire you to seize the day and give you the confidence to take small steps to a happier, healthier and more energetic new you… what better time to start!
Note to Editors:
A copy of The Time of Your Life booklet is free on request. Readers can call freephone 0800 0188 180 for a copy.
Recipes and accompanying photography are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
OATY BERRY SMOOTHIE
1 x 125g Alpro soya raspberry and vanilla alternative to yogurt
300ml Alpro soya alternative to milk
2 bananas, peeled
100g fresh or frozen raspberries
1) Place the oat bran, yogurt, milk, banana and half the raspberries in the jug of a blender or smoothie makes. Blend for 2-3 minutes until mixed well.
2) Add the remaining fruits and blend until mixed and smooth.
3) Pour into chilled glasses and serve with crushed raspberry.
ROASTED RHUBARB AND VANILLA DESSERTS
400g/14oz rhubarb, roughly chopped
40g/11/2oz golden caster sugar
Juice of 1/2 lemon
4 x 125g Alpro soya vanilla flavoured desserts
pinches of ground cinnamon
1) Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Fan 200ºC/Gas Mark 7. Line a baking sheet with a non-stick teflon sheet or grease well and spread the rhubarb out over this.
2) Sprinkle the golden caster sugar over the rhubarb and squeeze over the lemon juice. Roast for 10 mins until the rhubarb is just tender. Cool without moving.
3) Spoon the vanilla desserts into four glass compote dishes. Spoon the rhubarb on top, sprinkle each one with a pinch of cinnamon and serve.
For further information contact:
Jayne Waterfall/Sian Bevan
Richmond Towers Communications
26 Fitzroy Square
Tel 020 7388 7421
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Richmond Towers Communications (Chrome) in the following categories: Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.