The launch of Catererglobal VIP Club identifies the needs of today’s jobseekers, taking the international hospitality job-site to another level. This members-only club offers hospitality workers worldwide exclusive access to specialist advice, news and information that will help raise their profile and career prospects.
This is particularly important in today’s economic climate where both temporary and permanent hospitality jobs will become harder to find. Certainly, international hotel companies will become more demanding in their quest for the right candidate as they become more cautious in their recruitment investment.
www.Catererglobal.com Website director Ian Burke explains:
“Catererglobal VIP Club is an online members club that provides a range of services, relating to the hospitality industry, that aim to help talented jobseekers find successful placements in a toughening economic climate”
In line with Catererglobal VIP Club’s commitment to its customers, the team commissioned extensive industry research into the services, offers and resources that today’s jobseeker need.
The benefits of becoming a Catererglobal VIP member are numerous, but some of the key services are:
• An international hospitality-specific News Zone, updated throughout the day, to keep members up to speed about the latest industry news worldwide, check out what the movers and shakers are up to, and get the heads-up on new hotel openings
• Expert advice on working in the global hospitality market, including CV and interview advice, personal career development, salary negotiation techniques and tips on how best to handle yourself when you start a new job…plus…
• Ask an expert - a panel of leading industry and HR professionals are available to answer individual member’s questions
• Relocation Guides – comprehensive e-brochures with advice, facts and tips about taking your career abroad
• A psychometric test, which is exclusive to Catererglobal VIP Club and designed specifically for hospitality jobseekers
• A special offers section – to launch the site, Catererglobal has partnered with Caterer and Hotelkeeper and Hotels Magazine to offer discounted and free subscriptions to their respective publications…plus more exclusive offers to come…
• Podcasts and vodcasts - a library of downloadable audio and video tutorials offering specialist hospitality career advice
To join, please visit http://www.catererglobal.com/vipjoin.
Notes for editors:
For more information on the new site, contact Jonathan Hedger on +44(0) 20 7572 4039 or email@example.com
Catererglobal.com is the leading international recruitment website for executive hospitality vacancies. The site carries over 2,000 vacancies for hospitality professionals looking for a career in the world's best hotels, resorts and cruise liners.
Catererglobal.com is part of Totaljobs Group, the UK’s largest and fastest growing online recruitment company, comprising 10 job board businesses, which between them carry over 300,000 jobs, and attract over 3.3 million jobseekers, generating 2 million applications every month.
These recruitment websites are CareerStructure.com, Caterer.com, Catererglobal.com, CWJobs.co.uk, Retailchoice.com, Salestarget.co.uk, Totaljobs.com and Totaljobs.nl
Totaljobs Group Ltd is owned by Reed Elsevier Group plc, a FTSE 100 company employing 35,000 people globally, and one of the world's largest publishing and information companies.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 10 Yetis PR and Marketing in the following categories: Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.