Children’s cancer charity, CLIC Sargent, is offering everyone the chance to find the perfect gift this Mother’s day and help raise money for children with cancer at the same time.
The fun range of products carrying the ‘I’m a Yummy Mummy’ slogan offers something to suit every Mum. Gifts include mugs, keyrings, a choice of t-shirts and much, much more! And because Grans are Mums too, there’s also an ‘I’m a Glamorous Granny’ range, meaning you can celebrate all the Mums in the family and have a thoroughly yummy day this March!
Gifts can all be ordered by telephone on 08451 206658 or online at www.yummymummy.org.uk, making it easy for people to shop from the comfort of their own home in time for the special day (Sunday 22 March)! All the money raised will go directly to CLIC Sargent which provides families affected by childhood cancer, with clinical, practical and emotional support, every step of the way.
The range includes:
• ‘I’m a Yummy Mummy’ or ‘I’m a Glamorous Granny’ white fine bone china mugs with fuchsia writing - £6
• ‘I’m a Yummy Mummy’ oval compact mirror in black with fuchsia writing - £3.50
• ‘I’m a Yummy Mummy’ trolley coin keyring - £2
Sarah Gunn, National Events Manager for CLIC Sargent, said: “It’s easy to forget to say thank you to your Mum for all the fantastic things she does. So this Mother’s Day, why not show your mum just how great you really think she is? You can spoil her with some great presents and support children with cancer at the same time. Every day 10 families are told the devastating news their child has cancer and buying these products is a great way to be able to make a difference.”
For more information, or to order products online, log onto www.yummymummy.org.uk or call 08451 206658.
Notes to Editor:
• For more information, high resolution product images or samples, please contact Suzanne Palmer in the CLIC Sargent press office on 0117 3148621 or email: email@example.com
• Products are all available from the Yummy Mummy website – www.yummymummy.org.uk
• Every day 10 families are told that their child has cancer. Diagnosis often comes as a shock. Treatment usually starts straightaway and can last up to three years. As the children cancer’s charity, CLIC Sargent is there… with clinical, practical and emotional support, every step of the way.
• For more information visit www.clicsargent.org.uk or call the Child Cancer Helpline on 0800 197 0068.
• Note to Sub Editors: Please note that the name ‘CLIC Sargent’ should not be abbreviated to CLIC, and that the word ‘CLIC’ should always appear in capitals, as above.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of CLIC Sargent in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.