• Numara Software is holding a FREE forum exclusively designed for Public Sector organisations
• 2nd April 2009, 8.30am – 12.30pm, 51 Buckingham Gate, Central London
Reading, UK, 23rd February 2009: Numara Software, Inc., a leader in service desk management solutions, announced today that it is holding an exclusive forum aimed specifically at organisations in the Public Sector. The aptly named ‘Engage’ forum is designed to provide best practice advice, real-life examples, plus trends, news and topical debate, enabling attendees to go away with the know-how to run a more effective IT environment.
This FREE seminar is being held on 2nd April 2009, at the prestigious 51 Buckingham Gate conference facility in Central London. It starts at 8.30 am with breakfast and concludes at 12.30 pm.
On the day speakers will give their insight into how organisations can step-up to deliver innovative government services cost-effectively, and get their IT management issues under control. Speakers include:
• Ian Osborne, Project Director for the Grid Computing Now! will talk about how Government is embracing new technologies such as SaaS, Cloud and Grid Computing and tackle future issues and trends that may impact on Public Sector organisations
• David Tidey, Assistant Chief Executive for Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. David has said the IT Director is the key person who has a complete picture of the organisation. In his current role, as Assistant Chief Executive (Business Change) responsible for IT, customer services and the customer services transformation programme, David will be looking at the challenges that face the Local Government CIO.
• Sarah Wootton, Head of Membership Acquisition, is helping Public Sector organisations get their Software Asset Management (SAM) and compliance requirements under better control delivering operational efficiencies as well as implementing best practice.
• Shirley Lacy, Director of ConnectSphere and ITIL v3 Author will be talking about delivering IT services effectively. Birmingham City Council is improving its services and delivering efficiencies and this session covers Service Birmingham, the ICT service provider’s implementation of its journey to achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification, the standard for IT service management.
There will also be real life case studies and talks from other Public Sector organisations and the Numara Software team.
Places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis, all public sector press are welcome to attend as well as any public sector organisations, so to avoid disappointment, register TODAY by clicking here: http://www.numarasoftware.co.uk/engage_b/
- Ends -
About Numara Software, Inc.
Serving over 50,000 customer sites worldwide, Numara Software is a global leader in providing practical software solutions for service management to IT professionals. From a single technician running a help desk to 1000 technicians managing a complex service desk, IT organizations of all sizes trust our award-winning solutions, featuring Numara Track-It! and Numara FootPrints, to track requests, automate workflows and support internal and external customers.
Unlike other complex, difficult-to-implement, and costly products, we offer robust, affordable and easy-to-use solutions that can be quickly deployed without disruption to your business. Our flexible solutions can be implemented right out of the box or configured to match your unique IT environment and business processes. They can also be leveraged to support non-IT operations, such as human resources and facilities, allowing you to optimize your investments in licensing, maintenance, training, and support.
We’re passionate about helping people successfully manage their IT environments. To register for a one-on-one guided walkthrough, attend a webinar or download a trial, please contact the UK sales team on: 0800 195 2373 or visit: www.numarasoftware.co.uk.
For further information:
C8 Consulting Ltd for Numara Software
+44 (0) 118 9001132
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of C8 Consulting in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.