Norland Managed Services has launched a scheme whereby our sub-contractors’ health and safety processes are assessed by a third party, Connaught Compliance, to make sure that they adequately manage the risks of working at our client sites.
It is our objective to provide clients with exceptional service and complete peace of mind. It is to this end that Norland will only work with suppliers that achieve SAFEcontractor accreditation.
On completion of an assessment, sub-contractors gain SAFEcontractor accreditation and are added to a national database which in turn will help them win business with other companies who are seeking sub-contractors.
Many of our sub-contractors already have the accreditation and we expect a further 900 will be going through the process by the end of March 2009. We will cease to work with any sub-contractors that do not achieve accreditation.
“This is a good step forward for Norland Managed Services in our aim to provide clients with exceptional service through our suppliers as it assures them that the sub-contractors we use are committed to working with good health and safety practices” said Rachel Lee, Procurement Director.
Norland itself achieved SAFEcontractor accreditation in 2007.
Notes for Editors:
• The image is the logo of SAFEcontractor. This and other images are available as JPEG email attachments.
• Norland Managed Services Limited is one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment, achieving 25 per cent growth in each of the last three years.
• With 11 offices across the UK and employing over 1,700 staff, the company has an annual turnover of approximately £200 million.
• Customers include Merrill Lynch, The British Museum, Selfridges, DVLA, Lloyds TSB, BSkyB, Trinity Mirror and Citi.
• Norland’s success has been built on high levels of customer service and its major focus on people and technical skills.
• Further information about Norland Managed Services can be found on its website: www.norlandmanagedservices.co.uk.
For further information, please contact:
Carolyn Proctor, 020 7871 9196/07904 480143 firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Norland Managed Services Ltd in the following categories: Business & Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.