With 1 in 10 women (=1.3 million female workers) working more than 45 hours a week, and almost 30% of adults in the UK having dependent children*,(*Mintel's Balancing Work and Leisure report Sept 2008), it's hardly any wonder the best thing you could give a mother on Mothering Sunday this year is a break.
What could be a more thoughtful way to say thank you to Mum this year than with a few hours for herself?
Mummy PA is a service from Consider it Done especially tailored to mothers under pressure, designed to help with the vast array of organising and everyday to dos that are needed to keep the family household together and running smoothly.
Here’s some examples of things Consider it Done do regularly for mums all over the UK;
- have the leaking washing machine repaired in a hurry
- find interesting things for children to do in the school holidays
- order school uniform and arrange to have the name tags sewn in
- find a babysitter at short notice
- arrange the children’s photos into albums
- find new family friendly restaurants
- source Aladdin party invitations
- arrange to have the children’s bikes serviced now the better weather is here
- find brown tights in 30 denier for a school play Christmas pudding costume
Thanks to Consider it Done’s new Gift Vouchers, it’s possible to buy 4 hours of Consider it Done organising service time, to be used in any way that Mum might like. There’s no commitment, no joining fee, and the time can be used as and when it’s needed over 6 months. A Gift Voucher costs £140 + vat. The ultimate mother’s stress reliever.
2008 research conducted for Eurest by RSGB Omnibus found that on average workers take just 3.3 lunch breaks per week, with women taking less than three. In 2005 the average was 3.5 a week.
One in 14 workers surveyed are not stopping for lunch at all, preferring to eat at their desk. More than three-quarters (76%) of workers admit to grazing throughout the day instead of taking a break. When a break is taken, the average time is 27 minutes.
If breaks are a thing of the past, perhaps it's time to give one to your Mum this Mother's Day.
For more information please visit: MummyPA
020 8742 8718
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Consider it Done in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.