Pastel will be holding a webinar at 11am on Thursday 19 March 2009 for resellers looking for better margins and increased customer retention. If this is important to your business as a reseller, this webinar will be of great interest to you.
Pastel Evolution has been developed over the last eight years and more than 6,000 businesses worldwide have placed it at the centre of their operations.
There are five key aspects to Pastel Evolution that should interest any UK/Ireland based accounting software reseller: -
1. Value for money - recession has forced businesses to reconsider all spending. Investment in new accounting and business systems is an easy save.
Pastel Evolution is going to cost your customers between 25% and 40% less than competitor product such as Iris Exchequer, Pegasus Opera II and Access Dimensions (this also includes upgrades from legacy Sage applications such as Line 100 and MMS).
This is even more relevant for growing customers and prospects that need upgrades from products below this level (QuickBooks, MYOB, etc).
This is a powerful response to your customers concerns about cost and saving money, whilst still allowing you to maintain your own profits.
2. Speed of implementation – Pastel Evolution is designed to be fast to implement – up to 25% faster than competitor products - giving you more options when it comes to meeting your customer’s needs without compromising your profit margins.
3. Less risk of customer loss to competitor resellers – any customer you upgrade to Pastel Evolution is going to be at far less risk of being coerced away by one of your competitors who sell the exact same range of accounting and business products that you do.
Pastel in the UK and Ireland is looking to recruit a relatively small number of resellers and all business partners will have “room to breathe” in their area.
4. Wide functionality – standard with Pastel Evolution are modules for CRM (fully integrated) Information Alerts, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing, Lot Tracking, Annuity Billing, Serial Number Tracking, Multi-Warehousing, Point-of-Sale, Mobile, Pricing Matrix, Account Consolidations, Credit Risk Management, Business Intelligence Centre.
Compare this functionality to the current solutions you recommend.
5. Low risk – with no upfront costs and interest free monthly payments that allow you to spread your set up costs (accreditation etc) it is a low risk decision to make to become a Pastel Evolution Business Partner
To book onto the webinar, please email email@example.com stating your name, company, address and telephone number and we will send you confirmation details by return.
Alternatively, feel free to call us on 0161 484 3502 if you wish to discuss Pastel Evolution.
Pastel UK & Ireland
Equa Via Software Publishing was formed in 1989 and trades under the style of Pastel UK & Ireland. The company has developed, sold and supported a wide range of business software applications to many different types of organisations and currently supports approximately 4000 businesses throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom.
The Pastel range of accounting solutions is extremely comprehensive and can meet the requirements of many business types ranging in size from sole traders through to larger organisations with 250+ employees.
Sage Pastel Software International
Sage Pastel is a leading global developer of financial software products for small, medium and larger size (SME) businesses. Founded in 1987, Sage Pastel has a thorough understanding of the needs of SME businesses coupled with the experience and in-depth knowledge of the business software industry, to effectively deliver on those needs.
Sage Pastel's philosophy has always been to partner in our customers business and deliver robust, feature-rich and pragmatic software applications. Over the years our product offering has expanded to seamlessly integrate key modules, providing our customers with access to a comprehensive business software solution. The Sage Pastel product range is scalable to growing businesses and addresses the requirements of businesses operating in a broad range of industries.
Headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, Sage Pastel is the leading business software vendor in South Africa with a growing market share in over 50 countries around the world. Our software is available in 6 different languages, including Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Afrikaans and English
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pastel UK & Ireland in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.