our move into the UK signals our intention to put the company at the forefront of the European online marketing scene.
- Unveils integrated performance marketing suite with new branding and website -
06 March 2009 – European performance-based marketing specialist Aedgency is launching its integrated portfolio of online marketing services in the UK, bringing a purely results-driven business model to Europe’s most competitive online market. Aedgency’s services portfolio has been realigned to provide greater coherence across marketing channels and a comprehensive rebrand brings all these services under the name ”EDGE Channels”.This repositioning includes investment in an entirely new web presence to help clients better understand how to deploy Aedgency’s EDGE Method to maximise results.
Aedgency’s services enable a privileged communication channel between online brands and digital users. The integrated technology suite offers a range of routes to market to cover targeted offers, cashback and email marketing. Aedgency is able to differentiate itself from competitors through its investment in a bespoke analytics engine that is able to offer extremely granular targeting across all of the EDGE Channels.
Vincent Labey, CEO of Aedgency, said: “We have been offering interactive marketing services to European customers since 2004 and have already built an opt-in user base of over 12 million across the Continent. We’ve been expanding steadily, but quietly, over the past four years but our move into the UK signals our intention to put the company at the forefront of the European online marketing scene.”
Aedgency offers market-specific expertise across each of the countries it operates in and the new look Aedgency website has been designed to improve usability and content which better demonstrates how advertisers can get the most out of all the services in isolation or in combination. The site will initially be available in English, with Spanish, French, Italian and German versions to follow highlighting Aedgency’s presence in each key market.
Notes for Editors
The privileged communication channels that Aedgency offers in each market include:
- Contextual Offers: By generating its own traffic in Europe, Aedgency offers smart targeting to enable segmented offers on the basis of behaviour and context.
- Email marketing: Aedgency helps brands engage with consumers directly by sending relevant offers direct to a user’s inbox within twenty four hours of them running a web search on similar products or services as identified by Aedgency’s analytics engine.
- Aedgency Cashback: Consumers receive contextual offers from vendors in Aedgency’s shopping network either through customer-facing web portal Deenero or via a downloadable toolbar.
- Aedgency Publishing: Aedgency generates its own web traffic through its ad-sponsored software division, installing and monetising over 3 million opt-in entertainment applications each month.
For full details of Aedgency’s integrated product suite please visit www.aedgency.com
Headquartered in Dublin with offices in Barcelona, Aedgency offers performance based digital marketing which offers a gateway to privileged communication channels between brands and e-buyers.
Founded in 2004 Aedgency has been growing rapidly ever since and operates across several European markets. Aedgency’s focus is on increasing advertisers’ conversion rates and it places equal emphasis on monetising its publishing networks and independent publishers’ websites.
Aedgency offers brands access to millions of online consumers across Europe. Its bespoke analytics engine uses deep behavioural segmentation to closely target users through the communication channel that is most likely to get a result. Through Aedgency’s deep understanding of data it is able to predict exactly what a web user is looking for and offers four routes to a sale, Contextual offers, Email marketing, Aedgency Cashback and Aedgency Publishing.
For further press information, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 208 392 4073
C: +44 (0) 7809 495 760
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of AxiCom in the following categories: Media & Marketing, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.