London/Cambridge, 30th March 2009 - Tariff Consultancy Ltd (TCL), the specialist telecoms pricing and consultancy, has assembled a unique list of speakers for the 4th Mobile Pricing Symposium which is to be held at Murray Edwards Hall (formerly called New Hall) at the University of Cambridge from the 22nd to the 24th of July 2009.
Subtitled Pricing and Marketing for Success, the symposium is to be provided by experts in mobile telecommunication pricing and marketing. The course is residential at the college, located within a short walking distance of Cambridge town centre
During the 3 day conference there will be sessions on the:
• implications for mobile pricing of the current economic recession and competition in the credit crunch,
• the impact of regulation,
• the growth of Mobile Broadband,
• the rise of the smart phone, and Fixed Mobile Convergence.
The sessions will be chaired by analysts from Tariff Consultancy with the latest research illustrated by case studies and numerous examples of mobile pricing from around the world.
Over the three days of the Mobile Pricing Symposium, there will be expert speakers from a number of organisations which will discuss the following topics of concern to mobile operators around the world:
- 3 UK, Stephen Ness, Head of Pricing & Planning: will look at the challenges in developing Mobile Broadband products and whether mobile broadband will ever replace fixed broadband
- Lycamobile, Milind Kangle, Chief Executive: will examine how mobile operators can take advantage of the current economic downturn in order to increase their market share and grow their customer base
- Federal Network Agency, Germany, Annegret Grobel, Managing Director & Head of Section International Coordination: will discuss the regulatory landscape for mobile operators with new types of wholesale regulation and the effects of Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- mmC Group, Spain, Carlos Valdecartes, Partner: will look at the impact of multiple SIM ownership and how the mobile operator should respond to combat the cannibalisation of services
- Telefonica O2 Czech Republic, Ladislav Tebich, Head of Roaming: will analyse the current and future effects of the European Commission’s legislation on voice and data roaming
- Poznan University of Technology, Poland, Jerzy Kubasik, Assistant Professor: will discuss the introduction of Tariffs for the Needy, as an economic and social obligation that needs to be prioritised for the mobile operator
- Keith Breed and Margrit Sessions Tariff specialist from Tariff Consultancy Ltd will be looking at the latest tariff trends in both voice and data services
“The Mobile Pricing Symposium is a unique meeting place for all those who are concerned with the development of profitable pricing in increasingly competitive markets,” commented Margrit Sessions, Managing Director of Tariff Consultancy Ltd. “With each session we will provide expert analysis of the market changes as a whole which will be augmented by the views of external expert speakers who are the leaders in their field,” she added.
The event will take place in an informal atmosphere at Cambridge University. The aim of the symposium is to allow a full exchange of views on the main challenges confronting the mobile operator in both the developed and emerging markets.
About Tariff Consultancy Ltd.
Tariff Consultancy Ltd (TCL) is a specialist telecoms pricing research and consultancy company based in London. TCL specialises in the collection and analysis of telecoms tariffs, industry trends and market developments on a global basis. Further information on TCL and the 4th Mobile Pricing Symposium can be found on our website at: www.telecomspricing.com
Contact us on email@example.com for more informoration or call us on +44 208 993 6861.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tariff Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.