Expedia.co.uk have announced that The Channel Islands was Britain’s holiday destination of choice in February, according to their new monthly Travel Hotspots Barometer. In such an environment, smarter consumers are looking for great value breaks that are closer to home. A luxury hotel in Guernsey, overlooking St Peter Port Harbour, The Old Government House Hotel and Spa is one who continues to offer great value for money and exceptional service, created some very tempting offers for holidaymakers to experience and explore the very best of this wonderful island. And with the tax break, what more incentive do they need!
Our ‘Experiences’ are ideal for those searching for gastronomic adventures, island explorations, romantic rendezvous or a relaxing spa retreat. All-inclusive ‘Guernsey Experiences’ start from £299 per person. The Gourmet Experience includes:
• Return travel from your chosen airport or seaport
• Two nights accommodation in a Classic Room
• Return taxi transfers between the airport and hotel
• Traditional breakfast daily
• 7-Course "Surprise" Menu Degustation et Vins for two served in the Governor's Fine Dining Restaurant
• A bottle of OGH 150th Anniversary wine on arrival* (*Specially blended for The Old Government House Hotel and Spa by La Mare Vineyard, Jersey)
• 10% discount on all beauty treatments in the hotel’s Spa
For more details on our ‘Guernsey Experiences’ visit http://www.theoghhotel.com/offers.aspx
Set in the heart of Guernsey’s capital, St Peter Port, The Old Government House Hotel and Spa commands inspirational views across the harbour, out to sea and the neighbouring islands. Celebrating 150 years of hospitality, the hotel retains its timeless charm and elegance whilst combining contemporary comforts and features of a modern hotel. The 63 deluxe bedrooms and suites, outdoor swimming pool, 2 AA Rosette Governor’s Restaurant, and The Spa providing soothing treatments for both men and women, is the perfect weekend escape, where honesty boxes and good old-fashioned values are not a thing of the past. The Old Government House Hotel and Spa is part of Red Carnation – a boutique collection of family run hotels.
Notes to Editor:
• The Old Government House Hotel & Spa: Rates are priced from £299 per person based on two people sharing a Classic Double room. All-inclusive packages are based on two nights and must include a Saturday night.
• Offers are valid until 23rd December 2009. To book contact
• Tel: +44 (0) 1481 724921 or visit www.theoghhotel.com
About Red Carnation:
LONDON: The Milestone Hotel, overlooking Kensington Palace; "41", overlooking Buckingham Palace's Royal Mews; The Egerton House Hotel, in Knightsbridge; The Rubens at the Palace, opposite Buckingham Palace; The Montague on the Gardens, adjacent to the British Museum; The Chesterfield Mayfair, in the heart of Mayfair
DORSET: Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, Evershot
GUERNSEY: The Old Government House Hotel & Spa, Channel Islands
GENEVA: Hotel d'Angleterre, Geneva, Switzerland
PALM BEACH: The Chesterfield Palm Beach, Florida
SOUTH AFRICA: The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Cape Town, Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Retreat, in the heart of the Cederberg Mountains in the Western Cape.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Red Carnation Hotels in the following categories: Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.