LONDON (April 9, 2009) – Rosetta Stone Ltd, a leading worldwide provider of language learning, today announced the launch of its language learning solution in France Spain and Italy. Available online at www.rosettastone.fr, www.therosettastone.es and www.rosettastone.it, the Rosetta Stone suite of language learning options will cover over 30 languages.
Consumers in France, Spain and Italy will now be able to purchase the Rosetta Stone interactive language-learning solution, which uses technology to create an environment of complete immersion in the language — mimicking the way we learnt our first language as children.
Tom Adams, chief executive officer, Rosetta Stone, said: “As Rosetta Stone looks to continue to build its international business, we are delighted to announce the availability of Rosetta Stone in France, Spain and Italy. These new markets will extend our existing presence in the US, the UK, Germany, and Japan, making it an exciting time for Rosetta Stone internationally.”
The Rosetta Stone solution offers:
• Proprietary speech recognition technology that gets you speaking from the start and speech analysis tools that help perfect your pronunciation
• Contextual Formation™ feature that uses real-world simulations to give you the benefits you need to succeed
• Adaptive Recall™ Language feature that repeats content at scheduled intervals and tracks progress to promote long-term retention and revisit your needs
• Milestone feature that lets you try out your language knowledge in real-life simulations
• Intuitive, sequential learning that makes every lesson count and builds language progressively
The Rosetta Stone language-learning solution is also available on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr.
Rebecca Barr - +44 207 819 1296 – email@example.com “Rosetta Stone” is a registered trademark Rosetta Stone Ltd.
About Rosetta Stone Ltd
Rosetta Stone Ltd. is changing the way the world learns languages. Rosetta Stone offers a highly personalized, interactive platform that is acclaimed for its speed and power to unlock the natural language learning ability in everyone. Available in more than 30 languages, the Rosetta Stone language learning solution is used by schools, organizations and millions of individuals in over 150 countries throughout the world.
The company was founded in 1992 on the core beliefs that learning a language should be natural and instinctive, and that interactive technology can powerfully replicate the immersion experience and activate the natural language-learning ability in learners of any age. The company’s European headquarters is based in London. For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Rosetta Stone in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.