IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!
Beachwear Boutique Launches Stylist Sessions
“It’s most important to look your best when you are wearing the least”
Gigi Mortimer, Style Icon
Jetting straight to the door with a suitcase full of bandeaus, halternecks, tankinis, one-pieces, kaftans and sandals, the Summer sun is finally within a bronzed arm’s reach as designer beachwear boutique Sandinmytoes.com launches its new Stylist Sessions, with beachwear tailored to the individual.
Styling all bodyshapes with designer swimwear brands, Sandinmytoes.com will visit customers in their own homes with a collection of swim and beachwear bespoke to their shape, size, style and colour preferences. New for Summer 09, Sandinmytoes.com has added three new brands to its collection with glamorous high fashion Pistol Panties, young and contemporary Moontide and for little girls Eberjey Mini, part of the site’s Little Ones collection. Complementing the new Summer 09 collections from existing designers Melissa Odabash, Jets, Papillon Bleu, Aguaclara and aspiga Sandinmytoes.com also features popular ranges from Lisa Ho, Bond-eye and Seafolly.
Sarah Meakes (32), who set up Sandinmytoes.com with her sister Louise (29) says: “We get so many requests to visit ladies and give style advice in person, we’re delighted that we’re now able to launch the Stylist Sessions. Before we visit, we ask them about their boobs, bums, tums and hips and bring along styles and colours that will suit them. There is nothing like a good fashion show in your own home, taking the time to get it right!”
Sandinmytoes.com will travel worldwide and charge from £250 for each Stylist Session, which is offset against any product customers buy, plus travel costs. Catering for individuals, or groups of up to five people, customers receive an honest, discreet and non-judgemental service for all customers, particularly those with less confidence in the way they look or just less confidence in what to choose.
Sarah continues: “We set up Sandinmytoes.com for those women who haven’t got the time to traipse around the shops, queuing for the changing rooms and having to rely on the advice of the salespeople. We can bring the best of the designer collections to you, you take as long as you need and it saves time and disappointment in returning ill-fitting and unsuitable items.”
This year, Sandinmytoes.com is also launching a blog, written by Sarah Meakes, which will give her thoughts on trends and styles, what the celebs are wearing on the beach, as well as advice on good beach reading and places to visit.
To find out whether you should be heating up the shoreline this summer in a halter, string or bandeau, or avoiding big prints, high cuts or side ties, save yourself some valuable sunbathing time on Sandinmytoes.com.
For further press information and images:
Louise Meakes / T: 07825 294 557 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
• The cost of each Stylist Session starts at £250 fee plus travel expenses. This fee is then offset against anything any customer at the Session purchases
• The fee is calculated as follows:
1 person = £250
2 people = £300
3 people = £350
4 people = £400
5 people = £450
• Travel expenses are charged as follows:
Mileage charged at 40p per mile within the UK plus any parking & congestion charges
Total travel costs for international travel to include flights, transfers and accommodation
• Maximum Session time is 4 hours
• Maximum Session size is 5 people
• Products can only be bought online at Sandinmytoes.com using a credit card. This will be possible during the session if WIFI is available or the following day if not
• Fee payment and estimated travel expenses all paid in advance upon confirmation of Session
• New for 2009, Sandinmytoes.com vouchers can be bought online in £15, £25, £50, £75, £100, £250 and £500 denominations
• Eberjey Mini’s range is available on the site’s Little Ones page, which is not part of the search by bodyshape, colour or size
• www.sandinmytoes.com was created in Spring 2007 by sisters Louise and Sarah Meakes
• Sandinmytoes.com gives users style advice to allow them to search all the designer beachwear collections available for their bodyshape
• Sandinmytoes.com is committed to personal customer service; it is an interactive business with faces and voices using a website to deliver its clients’ needs
• Sandinmytoes.com stocks selected ranges from each of the brands
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Sand in my toes in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.