We are enjoying significant growth across European markets for our phone self service solutions
- Seasoned Sales Professionals and a New Marketing Manager to Support SpeechStorm’s Market Growth-
Belfast and London – April 23rd, 2009 – SpeechStorm, (www.speechstorm.com), the specialist provider of phone self-service solutions for contact centres, has today announced that it has appointed three sales professionals and a new marketing manager to support its growth strategy across Europe. SpeechStorm continues to grow its share of the phone self service solutions market and has also recently showcased the latest, innovative addition to its product portfolio, Visual IVR; an interactive video and voice application that is set to transform the way businesses communicate with their customers and generate a range of new business revenue channels.
SpeechStorm is first to market with this interactive video and voice capability on 3G phones and the expansion of its sales and marketing team is very timely to help grow its market share of the contact centre phone self-service solutions market and in responding to the untapped and huge potential that the Visual IVR technology presents.
• Nina Kalra is an experienced marketing manager with several years of service in the European software industry. Nina joins SpeechStorm as its new marketing manager having previously managed and overseen marketing and communications strategies for Enigmatec Corporation, DataDirect Technologies (a division of Progress Software) and eBusiness platform provider, IONA Technologies.
• Jakub Pawelczak, a native Polish speaker, joins SpeechStorm to lead sales in Poland. A former sales manager at IVO Software in Gdynia, Jakub is an experienced sales professional whose roles have included sales strategy, new business sales, partner sales and managing major accounts. Jakub will be based in SpeechStorm’s Gdansk office in Poland.
• Andy Hill brings more than 30 years experience in the communication industry to SpeechStorm. A seasoned business development professional Andy has in-depth experience of voice self service and contact centre solutions. Formerly business development manager at Eckoh, Andy was responsible for closing a number of significant new business sales opportunities and developing ongoing business in large customer accounts. Andrew Andy also spent some 30 years in a number of key roles with British Telecom, latterly responsible for its global service’s voice self service business.
• Eoin McCarthy joins SpeechStorm to focus on leading sales in the Irish market. Eoin comes to SpeechStorm from Sentenial, a payments services and solutions company, where during his 4 year tenure he successfully implemented sales strategies selling in to SMEs and large Irish corporates.
Oliver Lennon is CEO of SpeechStorm and explains, “We are enjoying significant growth across European markets for our phone self service solutions. We are pushing the envelope in technology innovation and our speech and video applications offer real value and return on investment; deliverables that underpin our continued success.” Oliver continues, “I am delighted that we have attracted this extensive talent in Nina, Jakub, Andy and Eoin to help us deliver on our goals in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Nina will play a pivotal role in helping SpeechStorm to deliver hard-hitting marketing campaigns that capitalise on our innovation and expertise and help to increase our market penetration and success. Jakub, Andy and Eoin are seasoned sales professionals whose expertise will further deepen our share of the phone self service market and open new territories and business opportunities for us and our partners.”
SpeechStorm specialises in self-service solutions that manage customer interactions over the phone.
The SpeechStorm portfolio provides a combination of best-fit solutions that give customers the service they want; whether touchtone, SMS, Video or Voice. SpeechStorm transforms the simple phone into a rich interactive tool for accessing content, finding information and interacting with an organisation to fulfil customer requests and optimise customer care goals.
Organisations including Dixons Stores Group International (DSGI), SITA Suez, eircom, Northern Ireland Electricity and Comet rely on SpeechStorm solutions to underpin their business performance and improve the overall customer experience.
Backed by a professional services capability of more than 250 consultants, SpeechStorm is part of Kainos, a leading IT consulting and Systems Integrator. For over 20 years Kainos has been deploying critical customer interaction solutions giving SpeechStorm distinctive edge over most phone self-service specialists. SpeechStorm has offices in the UK and Ireland.
For more information please visit the corporate website on www.speechstorm.com.
Carina Birt, Sarum
PR for SpeechStorm
+44 1722 411150
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Sarum PR in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.