Thomson has today launched its long-haul programme for 2009/10 featuring holidays around the world. The launch sees the introduction of additional flights, new tours and hotels, and revamped brochure designs, all built with the customer in mind.
Featuring a range of properties across 16 destinations around the world, ranging from 3 – 5 T and covering all board bases, Thomson’s Faraway Shores 2010 programme features a range of holidays in far-flung destinations. Highlights include the Samana twin centre holidays in the Dominican Republic, where guests can now combine a week in the north of the island, with a week in the lesser-known south.
• New Cuba holiday flights: weekly London Gatwick to Varadaro flight and weekly Manchester to Holguin flight
• Introduction of a Taste of Kenya 3 night safari
• Introduction of Maldives/Kerala twin centre for winter 2009
• 3 night Yucatan Tour available from all Mexico hotels from winter 2009 onwards
• Reintroduction of the Jammin’ in Jamaica tour for winter 2009
• New hotels in Aruba, Mexico, Maldives, Goa and Dominican Republic
Seven night holidays in Aruba at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in Aruba, part of the A la Carte Collection, on a bed and breakfast basis from £1139 per person based on two sharing, with departures on 1st May 2010. The price includes return flights, resort transfers, accommodation, and all taxes and charges.
Thomson’s new Florida holidays programme features a comprehensive flying programme from 7 UK airports including Gatwick, Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, Glasgow and Bristol. The brochure features a range of new hotels which includes a beach stay add-on range, with a choice of 3 different beach resorts on the Gulf Coast.
• 2 new fly-drives and a new range of beach stays added from summer 2010
• A new Kids Eat Free initiative - all families will receive the ‘Kids Eat Free’ package for all children on the booking, allowing kids to eat completely free in approximately 50 restaurants in the Orlando area www.thomson.co.uk/florida-kids-eat-free/
• Return of the Free Disney Dining promotion, available for summer 2009, winter 2009 and summer 2010 bookings. Thomson customers staying in Disney Moderate Resorts can benefit from free Quick Service or those staying in Disney Deluxe Resorts will receive Disney Dining¹
Seven night holidays in Florida at the Econo lodge Inn & Suites, on a room only basis from £599 per person based on two sharing, with departures on 13th May 2010. This price the price includes return flights, resort transfers accommodation, and all taxes and charges.
New brochure design
Thomson brochures have undergone an extensive redesign aimed at capturing the ‘wow factor’ of the holiday destinations Thomson has to offer. A unique and fresh cover style featuring redesigned resort pages and new hotel concept pages are just some of the improvements that have been made to showcase the holiday experiences on offer.
Thomson’s long haul economy service offers passengers more personal space with a 33" seat pitch; that’s more legroom in long haul economy than BA, Virgin Atlantic, bmi and Monarch². A delicious three-course meal and a snack before landing are included in the price, and there’s great in-flight entertainment too, with blockbuster movies, specially selected TV programmes, plus interactive games; all shown on a personal seat back screen. Or, to travel like one of the A-list, upgrade to Premium Class and experience true luxury with a seat pitch of at least 36”, a wider choice of movies and entertainment, an upgraded in-flight meal and free drinks throughout the flight³.
¹ Book a stay at a selected Disney Resort hotel before 15th July and receive free dining between 2nd Aug – 17th Dec 2009. Book before 31st December 2009 and receive free Dining during stays between 1 Aug–18 Nov 2010. This entitles customers to complimentary Disney dining plans. In some properties that means free sit-down meals with table service, in others it’s more of a fast-track scenario with quick service meals
² Source: BATA website, September 2008
³ Excluding Champagne
Full details and imagery available, please contact Andy Cockburn on 01582 645417 or Andy.Cockburn@Thomson.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TUI UK in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.