We have a last minute space on a press trip to Bordeaux on the theme of WOMEN & WINE, happening 5th-7th May. This opportunity is for a journalist who can guarantee coverage in a newspaper or glossy magazine (circulation 50,000+) or women’s interest website (1,000,000+ hits per month).
Some highlights of the trip:
* Wine tasting and dinner at Chateau Franc Mayne, a “Saint Emilion Grand Cru”, with the owner Griet Laviale, and female winemakers from Saint-Emilion area
* “Blending course” with Armelle Falcy-Cruse, one of the four Médocaines in Château du Taillan in the Médoc
* Lunch and visit in Château Paloumey with Martine Cazeneuve, one of the four “Medocaines”
* Visit and wine tasting at Château La Lagune with Caroline Frey
* Visit of chocolate shop in Medoc Mademoiselle de Margaux
* Dinner and overnight at ****Relais de Margaux Resort Hôtel Golf & Spa: http://www.relais-margaux.fr/Default.asp?sX_Lang_languageID=...
The following flights from Gatwick are offered for a two-night trip:-
Outbound - Tuesday 5 May, 2009 (BA7987)
Dep. Gatwick (London) 13:35 – Arr. Bordeaux 16:10
Inbound - Thursday 7 May, 2009 (BA7988)
Dep. Bordeaux 16:45 – Arr. Gatwick (London) 17:15
It may be possible to travel from other UK airports depending upon the commission.
Please contact me before 5pm today, Friday 24th April, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7384 1333
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of R&R Teamwork Limited in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.