For immediate release: 11 May 2009
Visit The Menopause Exchange website NOW!
The Menopause Exchange is now on-line. This independent information service provides unbiased and practical information on a range of topics, including menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis, HRT, complementary therapies, nutrition, self-help measures and relevant medical conditions (e.g. diabetes). Members receive quarterly newsletters, quarterly fact sheets and have access to an information service and ‘Ask the Experts’ panel.
Visit www.menopause-exchange.co.uk to learn more about:
• the people behind The Menopause Exchange
• the healthcare professionals on the ‘Ask the Experts’ panel
• The Menopause Exchange talks and seminars
• some of the latest articles from the quarterly newsletter
• how to join The Menopause Exchange.
“Women can now learn more about The Menopause Exchange by visiting our website, and they can even join on-line through PayPal,” says Norma Goldman, founder and director of The Menopause Exchange. “In addition, journalists visiting the website can read press releases, while healthcare professionals can sign up to receive a complimentary copy of The Menopause Exchange quarterly newsletter.”
The Menopause Exchange is completely independent – it’s not sponsored by any companies and is funded purely by subscriptions from individuals and healthcare professionals. Articles in the Spring 2009 issue include the perimenopause, the types and forms of HRT (part 2), breast health at the menopause and vitamins at the menopause. The Menopause Exchange has an Ask the Experts panel, information service and fact sheets specifically for members.
Visit The Menopause Exchange website at www.menopause-exchange.co.uk.
For more information on The Menopause Exchange, write to The Menopause Exchange at PO Box 205, Bushey, Herts WD23 1ZS, call 020 8420 7245, fax 020 8954 2783 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
NOTES FOR EDITORS:
1. The Menopause Exchange Newsletter was launched in June 1999.
2. The founder and director of The Menopause Exchange is Norma Goldman, a pharmacist with a Master’s degree in health promotion. She gives talks on the menopause at organisations, workplaces, exhibitions, health clubs, pharmacies and other venues. Her daughter, Victoria, the editor of the newsletter, is an experienced health journalist with a BSc. degree in Biomedical Science and a Master’s degree in Science Communication.
3. The aim of The Menopause Exchange is to raise the awareness of the menopause among women, healthcare professionals (e.g. nurses and pharmacists) and complementary practitioners.
4. Topics covered in previous issues of the newsletter include: HRT questions you forget to ask your doctor; aromatherapy and the menopause; phytoestrogen and herb safety; testing for osteoporosis; sleep better at the menopause; getting your libido back; anti-ageing beauty secrets; mood swings; and coping with a premature menopause.
5. UK annual membership (4 issues of the newsletter, regular fact sheets, use of the information service and ‘Ask the Experts’ panel) costs £18 for individuals; £22 for local organisations; £40 for companies/national organisations; corporate (over 10 copies) and overseas memberships are available on request.
6. All press enquiries to Norma Goldman on 020 8420 7245.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Menopause Exchange in the following categories: Health, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.