Welcome back Phileas Fogg! The iconic snacking legend has returned bringing a new range of snacks carefully created using authentic ingredients from around the world to satisfy the most discerning culinary explorer.
The quest for the finest ingredients
At Phileas Fogg they are passionate about ingredients and in order to deliver premium taste, the Phileas Fogg team has scoured far-flung destinations to source the best ingredients. From the aromatic spice markets of India, to the bustling harbours of Indonesia, Phileas Fogg has uncovered some hidden gems and they’re ready to share them.
Savour the flavour
It’s the ingredients that set these snacks apart. Take the chillies, it’s not one chilli for all – Serrano chillies from Mexico add fire to the Mexican Sweet Chilli Crisps, hot and fiery chillies from the Guntur region in India add heat to the Indian Red Chilli poppadoms and green Jalapeno and red Chipotle chillies from Mexico add depth to the Salsa and Mexican Chilli flavour tortillas.
The range of Crisps, Nuts, Tortillas and Poppadoms come in a variety of evocative flavours including Mexican Sweet Chilli Crisps, Sea Salt & Indonesian Black Peppercorn Crisps, Persian Pistachios and Brazilian Cashews. As well as offering a totally delicious and satisfying taste experience, these snacks made using naturally the finest ingredients. They are free from artificial flavours and colourings, use 100% Sunflower oil and contain no MSG.
NB: Editor’s Note:
Explore the flavours
• Mexican Sweet Chilli Crisps – made with Serrano chillies from Mexico for exciting heat and delicate sweetness, with a hint of cumin and coriander
• Sea Salt & Indonesian Black Peppercorn – in Indonesia black peppercorns are known as the ‘king of all the spices’. These peppercorns are fresh & fruity with a hint of fiery heat
• Irish Cheddar with Onion Chutney – gourmet Irish cheddar that’s mature and tangy with an intense flavour, balanced with the sweetness of onion chutney.
• Salsa with Mexican Chilli – made with vibrant green Jalapeno chillies and fiery red Chipotle chillies, grown in the sweltering heat of Mexico.
• Sour Cream with Mild Mexican Chilli – a great combination of the smouldering Jalapeno from Mexico and the cool tang of sour cream.
Nuts all Oven roasted and salted:
• Persian Pistachios – sourced from the Kerman region of Iran, where the climate is perfect for the pistachio tree which bears these fine nuts.
• Brazilian cashews – the Brazilian climate produces the finest cashews, these are delicately seasoned whilst still warm
• American Nut Mix – the finest selection of nuts from America; a delicious mix of almonds, pecans and peanuts with complementary textures, colours and flavours
• Indian Red Chilli - hot & fiery red chillies, from the Guntur region, sun-dried to perfection in Chennai, in the sweltering south, provide an evocative flavour
Prices range from 58p for handypack crisps to £1.69 for sharing bags of tortillas and poppadoms.
For further information visit www.phileasfogg.com
- ends –
For images or samples please contact Claire Hoather at Publicasity on:
020 7632 2410 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Publicasity in the following categories: Men's Interest, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.