April 2009 saw a milestone of over 500,000 price cuts and 700,000 new products added to a growing consumer shopping website (pricecuts.co.uk) 20% up on the previous Month.
The latest consumer shopping website, specialising in Price Cuts, Voucher Codes and Printable Vouchers, has today announced record highs of recorded product price cuts & new product entries for the month of April.
Price Cuts is a fast growing consumer website, that records up to the minute price cuts from thousands of well known online & high street retailers, including Currys, Firebox, John Lewis and B&Q. The site adds value to the shopper by displaying the latest Retailer Voucher Codes available for use with these discounted retailer products, ensuring a maximum online discount for its savvy customers.
The latest big selling products on PriceCuts.co.uk have been largely in the Clothing, Electronics and Home & Garden Categories.
Statistics for April have shown a 200% rise in traffic to the PriceCuts Printable Vouchers section, showing that consumers are progressively searching for more discounts at their favourite restaurants as well as online stores.
Other interesting statistics have shown more than 200 extra voucher codes have been made available to consumers from online retailers, where competition for the online pound remains high.
Chris Johnson Retail Analyst for www.pricecuts.co.uk speaking about the latest milestone;
"From analysing the monthly statistics since we launched PriceCuts, it’s evident that savvy shoppers are now, more than ever, hunting for Voucher Codes and bargains online.
The sheer number of new Voucher Codes being submitted to the site by the retailers themselves in April and May demonstrates that retailers are still looking to catch the attention of the price conscious consumer.
The site currently monitors real time price changes across thousands of online retailers; however our system is prepared to record the increasing number of price cuts and are looking forward to reaching our next milestone of over 1,000,000 Price Cuts in the next month."
For more information, visit www.pricecuts.co.uk
- For further information please contact Chris Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on: +44(0) 1172 033012
- Photographs and logos are available upon request
- The website can be found by visiting www.pricecuts.co.uk.
- Pricecuts.co.uk offers consumers the ability to discover amazing discounts and voucher codes on a real time basis from leading retailers including Argos, Comet, John Lewis and House of Fraser.
- Since launch pricecuts.co.uk are already tracking prices on over 3 million products with over 15,000 Price Cuts being recorded every day, in the next 2 weeks the site will be doubling the number of products and retailers being displayed on the site.
- The website was founded by Matthew Wood who graduated from UWE Business School in 2001 who is also the director at Existem Ltd. Matthew has built a strong team of talented developers, designers and marketing professionals based at the Paintworks in Bristol who wireframe and develop consumer focused websites. These range from B2B forums such as www.affiliates4u.com to cashback shopping and bingo social networks.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PerformanceIN in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.