This is an unrivalled opportunity for industry executives to gain mission-critical insights into this ever-changing landscape
The home entertainment industry's most influential experts take to the stage next month at Driving Digital Content, the leading conference for all the latest developments, market projections and business opportunities presented by the continued rise of digital content delivery.
Hosted by Futuresource Consulting and taking place in London on 4 - 5 June, delegates will enjoy two days of high level keynote speeches and presentations, thought-provoking panel discussions and countless opportunities to network with the industry's finest at breakout sessions and the evening cocktail reception. With senior representatives from Yahoo!, Virgin Media, Sony, Cisco Systems, BBC, ITV, Nokia, Orange, Panasonic, Microsoft, Motorola, Pace, Alcatel-Lucent and many more taking to the stage, this conference addresses the strategic impact that digital content delivery will have upon the future of the home entertainment industry.
Bringing together international opinion leaders from leading studios, content owners and producers, broadcasters, online service providers, mobile operators, consumer electronics companies and industry associations, hot topics up for discussion and debate include:
- Examining the Digital Video Landscape
- Building Online Community Driven Entertainment
- The Role of Broadcasters in the Digital World
- Online Delivery to the TV: Breaking New Ground
- The Mobile Phone Story: Direct-To-Consumer Solutions
- Reigniting the Growth in Digital Music Revenues
- Mobile Phone Gaming – Exploring the Phenomenon
- Mass Appeal TV and Video Content to the Mobile Phone – Are the Pieces in Place?
- From Disc to Digital: Transitioning the Consumer
- 3D: From Theatre to Home – How Soon the Reality?
- Electronic Books - A New Digital Content Delivery Opportunity
- The Connected Home
- The Changing Role of the Retailer in Digital Content Distribution
- Ad Funded Content for Online and Mobile
“The line-up this year is the strongest we've seen, representing both the established players and the rising stars in digital content distribution,” says Jim Bottoms, one of the founding directors of Futuresource Consulting. "This is an unrivalled opportunity for industry executives to gain mission-critical insights into this ever-changing landscape.”
To find out more, visit www.futuresource-consulting.com/ddc09 or call Irene Chamberlain at Futuresource on +44(0) 1582 500 196.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Futuresource Consulting in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.