We have a last minute space on a press trip to Bordeaux on the theme of WINE TOURISM, happening 25th-28th May. This opportunity is for a journalist who can guarantee coverage in a newspaper or glossy magazine (circulation 50,000+) or women’s interest/travel website (1,000,000+ hits per month).
Some highlights of the trip:
* Visit to UNESCO World Heritage Site of St Émilion
* “Planète Bordeaux” (http://www.planete-bordeaux.net/)
* Discover your Wine Sign at La Winery (www.lawinery.com)
* Blending session & lunch at Château Paloumey with Les Médocaines, four ladies promoting wine tourism and open doors in Bordeaux
* Ferry boat trip to Blaye
* Overnight in Villa Premayac (http://www.villa-premayac.com/)
The following easyJet flights from London Luton are offered for a three-night trip:-
Outbound – Monday 25 May (flight 2031)
Dep. London Luton 13:35 – Arr. Bordeaux 16:20
Inbound – Thursday 28 May (flight 2032)
Dep. Bordeaux 16:50 – Arr. London Luton 17:35
It may be possible to travel from other UK airports depending upon the commission.
Please contact Natasha Claxton at R&R on firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm today, Tuesday 19 May.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of R&R Teamwork Limited in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Food & Drink, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.