We have a last minute space on a press trip to Bordeaux on the theme of ULTIMATE FOOD & WINE, happening 2ND-4TH June. This opportunity is for a journalist who can guarantee coverage in a UK-based newspaper or glossy magazine (circulation 50,000+) or women’s interest/travel/food website (1,000,000+ hits per month).
The trip program is being finalised but will include highlights such as:
* Meals in some of Bordeaux’s top restaurants, for example La Tupina (www.latupina.com), La Robe (http://www.la-robe.fr/en/), Hostellerie de Plaisance (http://www.hostellerie-plaisance.com/uk/navigation.htm)
* Cookery courses with local chefs
* Introductory class at Bordeaux Wine School
* Oyster and white Bordeaux wine tasting
* Boat tour on the Bassin d’Arcachon
* Châteaux visits
* Regional farmers market in Libourne
* Macaroon tasting in Saint-Emilion
The following flights from Gatwick are offered for a two-night trip:-
Outbound – Tuesday 2 Jun, 2009 (BA7987)
Dep. Gatwick (London) 13:35 – Arr. Bordeaux 16:10
Inbound - Thursday 4 Jun, 2009 (BA7988)
Dep. Bordeaux 16:45 – Arr. Gatwick (London) 17:15
It may be possible to travel from other UK airports depending upon the commission.
The deadline for booking flights is the morning of Tuesday 26th May.
Please contact Natasha Claxton at R&R on Natasha@randr.co.uk before 5pm today, Friday 22nd May.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of R&R Teamwork Limited in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Food & Drink, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.