HSS Hire drives cost reduction, transparency and hire control with LiveHire
Manchester. 27 May 2009. HSS Hire, the nationwide tool and equipment hire company, is set to revolutionise hire for major accounts with the launch of LiveHire, a unique, free online hire management system already dubbed “the most powerful tool in the equipment hire industry”.
HSS Livehire is a secure and personalised extranet that allows large customers to hire and offhire in real time, control entire registers of assets by site or by account and to change any or all of the details at the touch of a button. Users can also view and manage financial statements and KPI reports instantly, online and in real time. By providing such transparent access to, and immediate control of, all aspects of the entire hire portfolio, customers can optimise hire periods, streamline transaction costs and drive out inefficiencies.
Importantly, in an industry with complex pricing structures and inventory lists that can run into the thousands, HSS LiveHire reflects any bespoke customer pricing and discount agreements and removes much of the time-intensive administration associated with managing large fleets of hire equipment.
LiveHire is the most significant incarnation to date of HSS’s commitment to bring the hire industry in line with modern business service practices.
Chris Davies, CEO of HSS Hire, comments: “The launch of LiveHire is a decisive differentiator between us and our competitors. It’s a complete e-commerce system that uses the same look and feel as the websites we all buy from everyday and it’s free and incredibly easy to use. Our aim is to give our customers better management of the equipment they have on hire, driving efficiencies and helping them to bring their costs down in the process. Saving time and money are always important factors for any business but, now more than ever, intelligent top-line solutions must be found to identify efficiencies and drive out unnecessary costs and LiveHire will help deliver against those needs.
“Our brand stands for integrity and LiveHire fortifies this. We intend to stamp out some of the bad practices in the hire industry; practices that can leave customers out of pocket because they bear the costs that arise from not having complete visibility of the thousands of items on hire in their inventory or because they don’t have real-time control over the hire periods. We want to empower our customers so they can remove unnecessary costs at a time when budgets are really under scrutiny.”
- ENDS -
Notes to editors:
Fiona McFadden at Gyro International - 0161 876 firstname.lastname@example.org
About HSS Hire
HSS Hire Service Group is a UK-based tool and equipment hire chain that has been serving big businesses, trade and DIY customers since 1957. It is the Hire Association Europe’s Hire Company of the Year 2009.
Operating under the banner of HSS Hire, the group has an established nationwide network of over 250 locations including a number of supercentres with extended opening hours. The company also runs a dedicated training division and offers a range of hire related services including HSS Assured and HSS Pitstop.
HSS Hire is ISO9000, ISO14001 and SAFE-Hire certified and holds Investors in People status as well as a 4 star British Safety Award.
Key Features of HSS LiveHire: What does it actually do?
• Users can hire anything from the extensive HSS range of tools and equipment at the touch of a button, with real time stock availability
• They can manage, control and amend transactions with complete visibility and real time effective action
• Provides a personalised diary that shows exactly what’s on hire or due for delivery/collection on any given day
• It’s loaded with the customers unique pricing matrix so it reflects individual pricing and discount agreements
• It has fully personalised account statements and contracts as well as a real time data dashboard showing KPI’s and other bespoke performance data and management information reports chosen by the customer – available to view online or to download
• Sign up unlimited users and choose the functionality appropriate to specific groups (statements for financial colleagues, online hire and off-hire for plant managers)
• Manage a complete asset register of hired equipment by site in real time
View the LiveHire DVD at hss.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Gyro: in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.