On behalf of Global Action Plan,
Joan Walley MP invites you to attend:
A Shared Vision for Smarter Services
Venue: House of Commons
Date: Thursday 25th June, 2009
Global Action Plan, in association with the Society for Information Technology Management (SOCITM) and Logicalis UK, is leading a consortium of diverse and influential organisations calling on Central Government for a £1 billion IT stimulus package that will lead to smarter, more environmentally efficient, higher quality public services.
This is your chance to attend a debate and put your questions directly to a high-level panel, which will include the president of SOCITM, representatives from public sector organisations and the IT manufacturing community, including IBM and Computer Associates.
Witness this call to Government and understand why the stimulus package is needed, and how it could benefit public sector organisations…
- Fund IT projects that collectively deliver financial efficiency, carbon reduction, and public service improvement or expansion
- Stimulate public bodies to think differently and creatively, including looking at opportunities for collaboration and shared services
- Support attainment of the UK governments international environmental commitments
- Prioritise projects that can demonstrate highest return on the three key objectives
- Support projects that are locally conceived and delivered
RSVP to: email@example.com
For more information on the event, please contact:
Charlotte Sandy/Jennifer Manning
01291 626 200
Due to security policy at the House of Commons, all attending press must register by 5pm on Monday 22nd June. Official confirmation of attendance and photographic ID will be required to gain entry to the event
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Cohesive Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.