With crop tops and denim cut offs set to be big for Summer 09 a silky, smooth complexion has never been more key to achieving an overall look.
As hem lines rise northwards, fashionistas across the UK will be rushing to book in for a laser hair removal consultation at sk:n, the UK’s no. 1 skin clinic, to get their body hair free in time for the big reveal.
For many body hair is a complete nightmare, with 32% of us spending half a day every year just on hair removal, and with so many hair removal options out there, often messy and unpleasant, it can be tricky to know what really works. Laser hair removal is the only treatment proven to give long term hair reduction and last year alone, sk:n, the UK’s leader in the treatment, carried out over 100,000 treatments at its 31 clinics nationwide.
And it’s not just hair that can impact on a look, often after hiding your pins away for the best part of six months unsightly thread veins can crop up - also easily treated with a laser to leave them smooth and blemish free.
Fashion Designer Pearl Lowe comments, “Your wardrobe can be the envy of all your friends but if you team outfits with ungroomed stubbly skin you can quickly ruin a look. Laser hair removal is a really great investment that’s going to last you for seasons to come.”
According to Jane Lewis, Development Director at sk:n, now is the ideal time to start a course of hair removal, “A combination of central heating, a lack of exercise and zero tan leaves many petrified at the thought of ditching their tights as the weather heats up. Laser hair removal gives you one less thing to think about in your daily grooming regime. It also banishes unsightly regrowth, as well as embarrassing stubble rash leaving skin silky and soft.”
sk:n, the UK’s leading provider of laser hair removal, has over 18 years experience in the treatment and technological developments which means that laser hair removal is more effective than ever before. Now the lasers used at sk:n can work on a number of skin types with great results. The treatment passes a highly targeted laser beam safely through the skin into the base of the hair follicle, preventing the hair from growing.
sk:n offers affordable and innovative cosmetic and laser treatments along with dermatologically proven skincare products designed to enhance natural beauty and tackle specific skin issues. Each of its 31 clinics is registered with the Healthcare Commission and each highly trained team is headed up by an expert medical director.
For those interested in laser hair removal, sk:n is currently offering 30% off all laser hair removal treatments at it’s Cheltenham clinic from 22nd June to 10th July 2009.
For more details and to book visit www.sknclinics.co.uk or call 0800 028 7222.
Fact Box for laser treatments:
- sk:n, the UK’s no.1 provider of laser hair removal treats over 12,000 clients each month
- sk:n has been at the forefront of laser technology and have treated customers for laser hair removal and laser tattoo removal for over 18 years
- Make sure the clinic is registered with the Quality Care Commission – certificates should be displayed in a public area but ask for registration number if you are unsure
- Check the person treating you has had specialist training in light based treatments or is a qualified health professional
- Make sure you are given goggles to wear to protect your eyes
- You must have a test patch prior to treatment to make sure that you have no sensitivities to the treatment and that the right laser is used for your skin
- Laser treatments on tanned skin can cause pigmentation so stay out of the sun and away from sun beds before and after treatments
- Check the person treating you has experience treating different hair and skin types and whether the clinic offers different lasers for varying skin types
- After treatment use aloe vera gel on treated area to reduce any redness
- Visit www.sknclinics.co.uk to find out all you need to know about laser treatments
- ends -
For more information and celebrity testimonials, or to speak to case studies and experts, please contact Ella Dorley-Brown or Jane Sheard at Unity on 020 74050974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of sk:n clinics in the following categories: Health, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.