Shake Up the Lunchbox Routine with YAZOO
‘The Healthier Choice for Kids’
YAZOO, the nation’s favourite milkshake, makes for the ideal lunchbox solution having been made even healthier and tastier for kids with the new and improved recipe containing natural flavours and real fruit juice*.
Not only is YAZOO low in fat, but it also contains less than 5% added sugar and is free from artificial sweeteners and preservatives. It’s not just what’s left out that makes YAZOO a healthier alternative to fizzy drinks, it’s packed with calcium and a good source of vitamin B. With three tasty flavours to choose from including strawberry, chocolate and banana, there is something to suit even the fussiest of eaters!
Mums can also rest easy in the knowledge that these great tasting shakes belong to an exclusive selection of drinks that meet current government legislation and can be freely sold in schools. And in these budgets conscious times, mums will also be glad to know that a 200ml six pack only costs £1.99!
According to health expert Dr Jennie Cockroft (Director of Nutrition at Purely Nutrition Ltd), ‘Many children’s drinks have been banned from schools and lunchboxes but because Yazoo contains real fruit juice, no artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives and less than 5% sugar, your school will be happy for you to pop one in your child’s lunchbox to quench their thirst at lunch or break time. Not only that but you’ll be providing your child with a healthy calcium-kick at the same time’.
Why should kids drink milk?
• Milk is one of the best sources of calcium which is vital for healthy growth, strong bones and teeth
• Children between the ages of 7-10 years should get at least 550mg of calcium each day and a small 200ml bottle of Yazoo provides kids with 30% of their RDA , so there’s no tastier way of getting calcium into their bodies
• Milk is an excellent source of vitamin B which is good for making red blood cells and the formation of nerves
• Milk also contains protein which is important for muscles and body strength. A small 200ml bottle of Yazoo contains about 6g of protein and can make a good contribution to the daily protein intake kids need!
• Children who drink milk have comparable or lower BMIs compared to children who don’t drink it
*Fruit Juice only applies to banana and strawberry flavour.
Notes to editors
• 500ml rrp £0.85 (available in strawberry, banana and chocolate)
• 300ml rrp £0.74 (available in strawberry and chocolate)
• 4 x 200ml pack rrp £1.35
• 6 x 200ml pack rrp £1.99
• 1 litre bottle rrp £1.09
For further information please contact Collette O’Neill at Mercieca PR 0207 485 0100 firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Mercieca Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.