According to YouGov surveys carried out earlier this month in the UK and America, most people felt they had a right to a greater contact centre experience if they regularly spend money with a company or stay loyal to a brand. Many agreed that just one bad contact centre experience is enough to make them take their business elsewhere.
Keeping customers happy clearly has never been more important and Teleperformance UK is today pleased to announce its launch of Teleperformance Platinum, a new customer experience concept with the aim of providing an even greater customer experience to help brand loyalty.
This new service combines advanced technology with Teleperformance’s global knowledge in customer experience and is an affordable proposition for clients to ensure excellent end user relationships, beyond that of just improving key performance indicators.
One of the first clients to adopt the business model is Sky in Brazil who found positioning the customer service agent as a consultant who offers a solution to the end user rather than simply selling a service was key to securing 20,000 new subscribers monthly on the Sky High Definition Service.
Sky’s President, Luiz Eduardo Baptista, commented “Due to education needs about High Definition (HD) TV in the local market, HD paid TV is not a service that is sold in a single call of 5 minutes. With Teleperformance Platinum we can address all consumers’ needs ranging from what TV sets to buy, to building new subscriber relationships.”
Teleperformance Platinum has been developed by a team of global experts from all disciplines, it allows the customer’s environment to be reproduced at the agent work place to address specific customer demands, ranging from complex issues related to technical support to building strategic relationships.
John Willmott at Nelson Hall, comments “What is impressive about Teleperformance Platinum is the “go beyond” approach – this is critical to consistently exceed client expectation, which is essential in the current market.”
Jeff Smith, CEO and Chairman of Teleperformance UK comments “We are delighted to be able to offer this service and look forward to speaking to UK companies and brands about delivering a greater contact centre experience that really can increase loyalty and customer satisfaction.”
Notes to editors:
• The YouGov UK survey revealed;
- Almost 8 out of 10 people felt they had a right to a greater contact centre experience if they regularly spend money with a company or stay loyal to a brand
- 76% of adults surveyed said that just one unpleasant contact centre experience was likely to make them take their business elsewhere
- 59% of people said the main reason for their dissatisfaction with a company is poor customer service (50%) or a bad contact centre experience (9%).
• All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total UK sample size was 2,015 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 7th – 9th October 2009. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+)
• YouGov also carried out the same survey in America, results are similar and available from Tina Stanley (details below)
• Photo of Teleperformance Platinum contact centre for Sky in Brazil attached.
• Teleperformance UK is part of the world’s largest contact centre outsourcer, Teleperformance Group. For more information please visit www.teleperformance.co.uk
• For media enquiries, interview with Jeff Smith, Sky case history or further information please contact Tina Stanley, Tina Stanley & Associates PR Tel/fax 01491 410250 or Email email@example.com
• For more information on YouGov please visit www.yougov.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tina Stanley & Associates in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.