Living with Joint Pain
• Brits spend an average of 19 years, seven months, one week and five days of their life in pain between the ages of 18 and 78. The research also found that ‘joint pain’ was the most common cause of pain
• A UK survey has revealed that apart from pain, ‘sleep disruption’ was the worst symptom suffered by people with joint problems
• 91% of joint pain sufferers say their joint pain feels worse when they are tired
• An estimated 9 million people in the UK suffer from painful joints
Joint pain is a common condition that can affect everyone; it can be a sign of age, a result of physical exertion or injury and, for some, can even be brought on by the weather. Joint pain can also be a sign of arthritis, a condition that can develop at any age but effects more men under the age of 45 than women.
Joint Pain – Treatment Choice
• According to a recent study, 78% of people with joint pain would prefer to take a natural supplement over medicines and prescription drugs
There is growing evidence that natural supplements can be extremely effective in treating joint problems. Clinical studies on GOPO - The active ingredient found in only certain types of rosehip supplement can:
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness in individuals with osteoarthritis
- Reduce their consumption of potentially dangerous pain relieving NSAID’S
- Improve overall mood, energy and sleep quality
Don’t let Joint Health become a pain
For more information and survey results highlighting the impact of joint pain, further details on alternative remedies and GOPO, case studies or expert joint health advice and comment, please contact Nikki Button at Spink, email email@example.com or call 01444 484888
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Spink Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.