To launch the 2010 Walk for Skin, Sanex will be celebrating the wonder of skin at the Vitality Show (18th – 21st March), with their first ever CatWalk for Skin show, which will be performed in the Sanex Style Theatre
Your skin is incredible. It’s your body’s largest organ and entirely a unique design to you. It paints a picture of who you are and where you’ve come from, patterned by various marks and lines that showcase the story of your life and your personality.
Sanex understands just how important your skin is to you and knows exactly what it needs to keep it healthy. Since 2005, Sanex have been working with the British Skin Foundation to promote the importance of keeping your skin healthy. As part of this work, Sanex has supported the Walk for Skin each year to help raise as much money as possible to fund the British Skin Foundation’s ongoing essential research into skin disease.
To launch the 2010 Walk for Skin, Sanex will be celebrating the wonder of skin at the Vitality Show (18th – 21st March), with their first ever CatWalk for Skin show, which will be performed in the Sanex Style Theatre.
The CatWalk for Skin is a catwalk with a difference. Rather than showing off the season’s latest fashion styles, Sanex commissioned World Body Painting Champion, Carolyn Roper, to create artistic illustrations of healthy skin. Her amazing creations accentuate and celebrate your essential first layer in all its natural naked glory.
Three models will strike a pose on the runway with Sanex’s healthy skin designs at the Vitality Show. Watch the show and celebrate healthy skin with Sanex at stand B510, located in the Beauty zone.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
* Photography of the body painted CatWalk for Skin models is available on request
* The CatWalk for Skin will be at the Vitality show from 18th – 21st March, Earl’s Court 2 - please refer to your Vitality Show guide for times
* Sanex is sponsoring the Vitality Show's Style Theatre and will also have a stand (B510) located in the beauty zone of the main exhibition room
* Sanex’s appearance at the Vitality Show will be the final leg of the brand’s nationwide road show running from January to March 2010
* The British Skin Foundation is the only charity in the UK dedicated to skin disease research. The Walk for Skin, supported by Sanex, enters its 5th year. For more information about the various walks taking place around the country during May and June, and the work of the charity itself, visit http://www.britishskinfoundation.org.uk
* For more information on Sanex’s presence at the Vitality show, visit http://www.thevitalityshow.co.uk where more information will be available in the new year
Senior Account Manager, Sanex Media Relations
The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd
T 020 7554 4482
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.