when it comes to anything to do with weddings, event decor and wedding chair cover hire, Wedding Life’s got it covered!
Take the warmth of friendly efficient service, eliminate stress, add years of event experience, stir in strict attention to detail and you have the client satisfaction recipe guaranteed by Costas and Christina Petridies of Wedding Life.
The Petridies started Wedding Life in 2007, shortly after planning their own wedding, when they simply didn’t feel the service they got was what it should have been. As Christina puts it, “the sheer excitement of finding a supplier who offers exactly what you’re after, dims a fair bit when they just don’t come back to you and we felt we could do better”!
Some people of course might simply accept this as an example of today’s poor customer service but Christina and Costas are made of sterner stuff. When they didn’t get the answers they wanted from the people who were supposed to know, they began doing their own research, helped by Costas’s own experience of ten years in the hospitality and events industry. Soon after the Petridies had taken their own walk down the aisle, Wedding Life was born, offering a full wedding chair cover hire and event decor service anywhere in the UK.
Wedding chair covers hire was amongst the first things the Petridies started investigating and having thoroughly checked out, tested and rejected everything but the best, they now have:
- Twenty three different made- to-measure styles of wedding chair covers.
- Their own factory in India producing quality crystal organza which is custom dyed and doesn’t droop – droopy bows being a Wedding Life no-no.
- A stock of ninety colours for organza sash bows. What’s more, should any client be unable to find the right colour amongst all of these – with three months notice, the company can match and dye to exact requirements.
- A choice of four different crystal organza bow styles to choose from.
- Additionally, they will happily attend a new venue with a client for chair cover fittings to ensure everything is just right.
Perhaps unsurprisingly the company has a growing reputation within the wedding decor and corporate events industry as the specialists in wedding chair covers hire and for those footing the bill, who might even as they read this, be wiping a sweaty brow, you’ll be relieved to know that chair cover hire starts at just £1.50 per chair.
Despite the rapid growth of the business and its plethora of choice, Christina and Costas are determined never to lose sight of their original intentions and whilst a droopy bow is never tolerated, neither is anything less than one hundred per cent client service and satisfaction.
The Petridies have built a workforce of like-minded, reliable and loyal staff all of whom have worked with them from the beginning, contributing to the company’s ethos and the priority from the top down is that every happy couple should be a really happy couple! It’s a proud boast that they’ve never yet let a client down and the Petridies and their team do get the most enormous pleasure from transforming a wedding venue to suit a couple’s chosen theme and colour scheme.
On the day itself, each chair cover arrives at the venue clean, hung and carefully wrapped so Wedding Life staff can unwrap them easily, adorning each chair in an amazingly smooth and well-practised operation which is a pleasure to watch – finishing off with exquisitely tied, exactly matching organza sash bows. An important factor of Wedding Life’s working method is the acknowledgement that other teams, i.e. florists, and the venue’s own staff also have their own jobs to do. But as Costas is wont to point out, “as long as there’s courtesy, co-operation and everyone has a sense of humour – things run like clockwork”.
The Petridies mission, to make planning a pleasure when it comes to weddings and indeed a variety of other events, extends far beyond wedding chair cover hire. They can also provide:
- Marquees for any number of guests from 50 – 2500 people and can help with choice of venues.
- They have a professional event lighting team ready to transform venue or marquee into anything from a crystal cave to a Parisian nightclub.
- Their talented team of florists have established a reputation for lushly imaginative table displays and bouquets that won’t break the bank.
- A range of well thought out accessories is available in the form of crystal table decorations or guests’ gifts.
- They can even provide the finishing (and highly desirable) touch of chocolate fountain hire which never fails to delight.
- That all-important wedding cake is provided country-wide by Wedding Life’s own trained patisserie chefs, whose incredibly designed and structured wedding cakes are as good to eat as they are to gaze at.
- And getting the wedding party to and from the venue is also sorted should you wish, with a choice of luxury or vintage vehicles for hire.
- They provide a top class photography service for weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Coming soon will be wedding and engagement ring services as well as hen and stag night events
It’s probably safe to say in summary, that when it comes to anything to do with weddings, event decor and wedding chair cover hire, Wedding Life’s got it covered!
London Digital PR
+44 7958 411653
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of London Digital PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.