As Holker Hall & Gardens in Cumbria prepares to open to the public for the 60th season, Lord & Lady Cavendish are also inviting journalists from far and wide to come and witness all that their beautiful stately home and gardens has to offer.
Holker officially opens to the public for the 2010 season on Mothering Sunday (14th March). If you fancy a day or two away from it all taking in the beautiful surroundings of one of Cumbria’s most treasured stately homes, then get in touch and we will work with you to pull together a tailored trip to suit your publication.
Possible itinerary includes:
• Guided tour of the public wing of Holker Hall, the stately home of Lord & Lady Cavendish
• Guided tour of the gardens by head gardener Yvonne Cannon taking in the magnificent spring floral display and the gardens many exotic and rare plants
• Tour of the wider parklands complete with resident deer
• Visit to the Estate farms and interview with farmers and producers
• Visit to neighbouring Cartmel village including Cartmel Priory and Cartmel Racecourse (part of the Holker Estate)
• Local food sampling from the Holker Estate Food Hall
To find out more about Holker Hall & Gardens or to arrange a press visit please contact Kate or Marie at Apples & Pears Marketing on 0115 9255999 or email email@example.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Apples & Pears Marketing in the following categories: Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Food & Drink, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.