Sussex-based business couple Peter and Julie Maxted set up The Pets, Homes and Gardens Company (www.petshomesandgardens.co.uk) offering a business model that is very different from the more usual choices of self-employment or franchising.
Pets are a big market in the UK, which means big opportunities for business too. Peter and Julie have been in the market for almost a decade running a pet sitting business that fits around changing family life. This is a business that suits other families too, of any type – from students, to new graduates, single parents, families and retired couples. The flexibility is astonishing.
There are lots of different business models: self-employed, limited companies, limited liability partnerships, franchising, licensing – and more. Running a franchise is often quoted a less risky way to run a business and some of the major features of franchising as a business model include:
- The business will be well-known immediately, as it’s likely to be part of a major brand.
- No time is wasted making mistakes, as all the business processes have been documented.
- Following a defined and proven business model means less risk of failure.
- Fees paid to the franchisor usually include both an up-front payment and ongoing monthly fees (often linked to turnover and targets).
- Support and training is available.
The Pets Homes and Gardens Company (www.petshomesandgardens.co.uk) has a different way. Julie has been running a pet and home sitting business for over eight years and together with husband Peter, has taken that knowledge and produced a unique type of franchise opportunity that combines the benefits of franchising with the freedom of being a business owner.
The Pets Homes and Gardens Company (www.petshomesandgardens.co.uk) offers new licensees:
- Full training on running a successful pet, home and garden care business.
- Access to and support from a team of specialists for the first year of operation. This team includes Julie and Peter (of course!) as well as marketing, design, printing, websites and accountancy.
- An initial fee, but no ongoing monthly charges.
- No targets to meet.
- The freedom to design and use their own brand and methods.
The company is growing and Peter and Julie are excited to see that their experience is now helping others to be successful business owners too. They now have three licensees on board are based in Surbiton, Surrey; Tunstead in Norfolk and Rochford in Essex.
If you’d like to know more about this unique franchise opportunity, then do call on 01403 268282 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details can also be found at the website, www.petshomesandgardens.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Pets, Homes and Gardens Company in the following categories: Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Business & Finance, Media & Marketing, Farming & Animals, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.