Long haul, specialist operator Thomson Tailormade (0871 664 0273), introduces its new 2011 Worldwide brochure containing hundreds of tempting, great value holidays from the Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, Far East, Malaysia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
The new brochure features individually tailored holidays across a total of 25 worldwide destinations with guaranteed savings of up to £3700 per booking and superb value-added extras including free nights, room upgrades, early booking bonuses, free meals and spa treatments. In addition to bespoke travel arrangements - where customers can choose from a ‘menu’ of flexible durations, departure airport, method of transfer, hotels, tours and excursions, stopovers and combination itineraries, thereby creating a uniquely personal holiday - Thomson Tailormade offers a dedicated team of consultants who are able to impart expert knowledge of every aspect of the destination.
So whether you feel like dipping your toes into the Dead Sea after sand surfing the wadis of Oman, horse riding along deserted beaches in Mauritius, living it up in one of the world’s great capital cities, following the safari itinerary of your dreams or journeying through the Canadian Rockies followed by whale watching, Thomson Tailormade has it covered.
Seven new and exciting destinations are included in the new 2011 Worldwide brochure:
• Jordan with its beguiling cities of Petra and cosmopolitan capital Amman – a great introduction to a modern Arab state. A country of barren deserts, fertile valleys and colourful rock and sand mountains, plus the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea.
• Nepal the country beloved of adventurers and romantics the world over, with its Himalayan backdrop and ancient culture. Voted one of the ‘Top 10 Destinations for 2010’ by Lonely Planet (Best in Travel 2010 - Nov 2009).
• Aruba a 33km long island in the southern Caribbean Sea, located 27 kilometres north of the coast of Venezuela, this island paradise has a year round temperature of (av.) 28 degrees, and is renowned for its white, sandy beaches.
• Dominican Republic another Caribbean paradise, this country’s mix of European, African and indigenous Taino Indians’ influence are interwoven and expressed in the country’s art, music, gastronomy, craftsmanship, and sport. A haven for spa lovers and those after R&R with almost 1000 miles of beautiful coastline and beaches.
• Cancun is a tropical paradise in the Mexican Caribbean renowned for unspoiled powder-white beaches, soothing aquamarine seas, and remnants of mystic Indian civilizations.
• Mexico City -founded by the Aztecs in 1325- is the capital and largest city in Mexico with a population of 8.84 million. It is one of the fastest growing economies outside China and makes for a thrilling city break discovery or extension to a beach holiday.
• Macau this fascinating former Portuguese colony, and neighbour of Hong Kong, occupies a small peninsula and two islands off China's southern coast. Visit the region’s UNESCO listed Historic Centre, currently the oldest, most complete array of European architectural legacy standing intact on Chinese territory today.
In addition to the above new destinations, Thomson Tailormade’s new 2011 Worldwide brochure contains newly introduced ‘once in a lifetime’ tours and excursions, including an 11 day Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal, a 6 day Jordan Highlights and 7 day Wonders of Jordan tours. In Rwanda, a new 5 day trip to see the endangered Mountain Gorillas will undoubtedly be top of many peoples’ lists. This can be booked separately, or twinned with a safari and beach stay, with excellent flight connections on Kenya Airways.
Lead In Package
5 nights at the 4+ star Jaz Mirabel Club, Sharm el Sheikh costs from £529pp including flights from London Gatwick, transfers, all inclusive accommodation, departing between 22 November-18 December 2010.
Thomson Tailormade’s new 2011 Worldwide brochure is valid for bookings from September 2010 until March 2012 and is available via the operator’s dedicated call centre and website, plus through travel agents on the high street in Thomson and First Choice retail shops.
For press information, please contact JPR:
Jess Hilliard or Jemima Stiles
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
07762 026417 / 07779 100272
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TUI UK in the following categories: Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.