Nearly 5000 women have completed the latest Orgasm Survey and most are not getting the orgasms they deserve!
However, users of The PelvicToner™ exercise device report significant improvements in their sex lives and in the frequency and intensity of their vaginal orgasms.
The Orgasm Report makes essential reading for every woman looking to improve the quality of her sex life. And there’s good news for the man in her life, too!
The key finding is the unequivocal evidence that a strong pelvic floor is key to a better sex life and plays a major role in the ability to achieve orgasm.
The importance of the pelvic floor, and the use of pelvic floor training to improve orgasm, was first publicised following clinical trials nearly 60 years ago.
"Sexual feeling within the vagina is closely related to muscle tone, and can be improved through muscle education and resistive exercise. 78 of 123 women complaining explicitly of sexual deficits achieved orgasm following the training.”
Arnold H. Kegel. Western Journal of Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1952
Unfortunately, most women do not know how to exercise correctly and the PelvicToner is designed to help them exercise confidently and effectively based on the principles suggested by Arnold Kegel.
The Orgasm Survey (www.orgasmsurvey.co.uk) has been completed by nearly 5000 women who have shared their most intimate secrets. The key findings are:
* Only a third of women regularly achieve a vaginal orgasm during penetrative sex and only slightly more (36%) achieve a clitoral orgasm with their partner. But nearly 80% regularly achieve clitoral orgasm by self-stimulation.
* The G-spot is not a myth - 70% of women claim to have one
* 25% of women don't think they have a G-spot and this group rarely achieve orgasm
* Women who claim to have a good pelvic floor have twice as many orgasms as those who don't
* Two thirds of women do not realise that a strong pelvic floor is linked to the ability to achieve orgasm
* Only 15% of women regularly attempt pelvic floor exercises
* Over 90% of women want to be shown how to exercise their pelvic floor properly
* 82% of women reported a much improved sex life within 4 weeks when they were shown how to exercise properly with the PelvicToner.
In a specific survey completed by users of the PelvicToner™exercise device:
* 65% reported stronger sensations during sex
* 50% reported more vaginal orgasms
* 40% said their vaginal orgasms became more frequent
* 48% said their vaginal orgasms became more intense
* 61% reported that their partner commented on how much tighter their vagina was
Why an Orgasm Survey and why is this relevant?
31 July 2010 is National Orgasm Day – the perfect time to build awareness of how to get a better sex life
A strong and healthy pelvic floor is essential for good health especially before, during and after pregnancy, and following the menopause, but the pelvic floor muscles are rarely exercised correctly because no one teaches the fundamental principles of effective exercise that were identified by Arnold Kegel over 60 years ago.
A weakened or stretched pelvic floor muscle is a natural consequence of childbirth, the menopause and a lack of effective, regular exercise.
A weak or stretched pelvic floor muscle significantly reduces intimate contact during sex leading to fears of 'dysfunction' and frustration and dissatisfaction in both partners.
A weak or stretched pelvic floor muscle increases the risk of stress incontinence and prolapse. Stress incontinence - the involuntary leakage of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercising - affects a third of new mums and half of all women.
Demonstrating and publicising the positive link between a healthy and strong pelvic floor and better sex will:
* improve the general health and sexual wellbeing of millions of women,
* improve and rekindle millions of relationships
* and reduce the incidence of stress incontinence
The Orgasm Survey (www.orgasmsurvey.co.uk) is sponsored by SPM Ltd, manufacturers of the PelvicToner.
The PelvicToner (£29.99) is a registered medical device designed to help identify and isolate the pubococcygeal muscle and then exercise it effectively against a variable resistance. Full scale clinical trials for the treatment of stress incontinence confirm that the PelvicToner is the most effective pelvic floor exercise device on the market and superior to other approaches.
The website www.iwabo.co.uk (I want a better orgasm!) is dedicated to promoting the better orgasm and how to get one!
Telephone sales 0117 968 1414
For more information and interviews contact
Barry Fowler 0117 968 0171, 07768 233 670, email@example.com
See also www.pelvictoner.co.uk
orgasm,national orgasm day,orgasm day,orgasm survey,better sex,pelvic health,bedroom gymnastics,pelvicfloor muscle,sexercise,sex,foreplay,vagina,clitoris,exercises for sex,Kegel,gspot,g-spot,pelvic floor,pelvic exercises,pelvictoner,pelvic toner
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of SPM Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.