Starting 1st August, customers of Britain's top gold selling website have an added incentive to rush their goods in for valuation - a chance to win £500 CASH in the postgoldforcash.com Free Prize Draw.
Customers are already assured that they will get the best deal for their unwanted items - Postgoldforcash has repeatedly been found to offer by far the most generous prices. Now anyone who returns their July selling packs for valuation will be automatically entered into the £500 CASH Free Prize Draw.
This is a call to action for all those people who want to realise cash for their unwanted items to take the plunge and get a valuation. They don't even need to agree to sell - but they do need to get a move on. To be included in the Free Prize Draw they must get their selling packs back to postgoldforcash.com by August 29th.
With postgoldforcash.com's reputation for top payouts, it's a sure-fire win, come what may. And the rules couldn't be simpler.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. A winner will be selected from all gold selling packs purchased by postgoldforcash Ltd in the previous calendar month
2. Gold selling packs must be received by close of business on the last day of the month, to be eligible for entry
3. The winning customer will be selected at random on the 5th day of the month following, and will be notified within 14 days of selection.
4. The prize is £500 in cash which will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery to a UK Mainland address. This prize is non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged.
5. In the unlikely event the winner cannot be contacted, or does not agree to our Terms and Conditions, an alternative winner will be again selected at random.
6. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity, including having their photograph used in correspondence and on the PGFC website.
7. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of PGFC Ltd, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, PGFC Ltd reserves the right to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. To obtain details of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Prize Draw in the subject header, 4 weeks after the closing date
10. No purchase necessary to enter this competition
11. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
Notes to Editors
Postgoldforcash.com is based in the Bournemouth / Poole area. The business does exactly what it says on the tin and, in a recent TNS Mystery Shopper Study, was the top-payer of all its TV advertised competitors when offered 25grams of 9ct gold to buy. In fact, postgoldforcash.com pays OVER DOUBLE the amount for Gold paid by our largest rivals. Postgoldforcash also came TOP in BBC’s One Show Postal Gold Survey. For a summary of this study see the comparison table at www.postgoldforcash.com
Its two founder directors, Ashley Faull and Ian Corica, have over 30 years experience in the jewellery trade and very extensive media and start-up experience. They believe that with the current high Gold price, combined with the poor economic climate, there is a great opportunity for postgoldforcash.com to provide a first rate Gold buying service to its customers.
Postgoldforcash.com sends a FREE Gold Selling Pack to customers who use the Royal Mail Special Delivery insured envelope sent them to return their old, unwanted or broken Gold.
Postgoldforcash.com values the Gold and calls the customer with an offer. With well over 90% of customers accepting the offer made for their gold, and 95% receiving their payments within 2 working days of sending back their FREE Gold Selling Pack, postgoldforcash.com say that there has never been an easier way to make cash.
With the postgoldforcash.com Directors’ previous businesses successes, [they have employed over 1,000 staff between them and won many awards] they are now fully focused on channelling their extensive expertise into making postgoldforcash.com yet another successful business operation.
For the latest news see www.postgoldforcash.com or contact Lindsay (Lindsay@postgoldforcash.com) on 01202 666249 for any further information.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Arena Quantum in the following categories: Men's Interest, Women's Interest & Beauty, Personal Finance, Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.