Aprimo®, a global leader in integrated, on-demand marketing software solutions, today announced a new offering, Aprimo Mobile™. This is the first marketing solution to enable marketers to manage critical initiatives like campaigns, activities and reports generated in Aprimo Marketing Studio™ On Demand from any smartphone device, including the iPad™, iPhone® and BlackBerry® and DROID™ devices. With Aprimo Mobile, productivity doesn’t end when marketers are out of the office; they can access and approve digital and creative content, pull reports and access crucial customer data and digital profiles on the go.
Facts and Highlights:
• When marketers are away from the office, they lose time and productivity that can impact internal approvals, access to intelligence and slow down go-to-market execution on revenue-generating initiatives. Aprimo Mobile lets them keep campaigns moving and enables them to keep the entire organisation informed on marketing activities regardless of location.
• Aprimo Mobile also helps marketers make better, more informed decisions in the field and improve face-to-face communications through the ability to access digital customer data, sales information and history from a smartphone device.
• Aprimo Mobile includes the following key features:
- Approvals – marketers can quickly move financial, creative and administrative approvals and tasks forward even when away from the office.
- Activities Visibility – with the touch of a button, marketers can view financials, projects, campaigns and email delivery summaries from their mobile devices.
- Access Assets – marketers can remotely find, download and send digital assets in Aprimo Marketing Studio to internal and external email addresses.
- Visitor Monitoring – allows marketers to call up critical information in real time, such as when someone last visited the company website and their activity at the time of the visit.
- Digital Profile Access – marketers can look up the digital history of a contact they are tracking within the customer database to see a full history of communications with the contact.
- Execute Reports – lets marketers access and configure key reports stored in Aprimo Marketing Studio in real time.
John Price, MRM Program Manager, NetApp
"At NetApp, like many companies, we have marketing team members all around the world working in offices or remotely, on computers and phones. The potential of Aprimo Mobile is exciting because it will allow our marketers to access the information they need regardless of where they are located. Data can be shared, projects can continue moving forward, and it all happens through a simple to use interface."
Jonathan Block, Vice President and Service Director, SiriusDecisions
“Many marketing and sales professionals are constantly on the road. It is critical they have the resources and tools in the palm of their hand to better manage customer relationships and make key decisions while away from the office. Mobile technologies help them run their operations more efficiently and help them keep up with the fast pace and increasing demands on their time.”
Lisa Arthur, Chief Marketing Officer, Aprimo
“Marketers are mobile now more than ever and Aprimo Mobile connects the marketing executive and their entire team together – no matter where in the world they are. We created Aprimo Mobile to give marketers the ability to do their jobs anytime, anywhere. For the first time, a marketer can do everything from approve content to access reports, literally, on the fly. And with our visitor monitoring and digital profile features, they can make more informed decisions while in the field.”
Aprimo is a leading global provider of marketing software and services that enhance the productivity and performance of marketing organizations. The company’s integrated marketing software, Aprimo Marketing Studio™ B2C and Aprimo Marketing Studio™ B2B, enables marketers to navigate the changing role of marketing, by taking control of budget and spends, eliminating internal silos with streamlined workflows, and executing innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measureable return on investment.
Founded in 1998, Aprimo is headquartered in Indianapolis with offices in the UK and worldwide. For more information call visit http://www.aprimo.com.
Sarah Leatherbarrow – Cyance
Tel: +44 (0)1865 861717
Mob: +44 (0)7900 887987
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Aprimo in the following categories: Media & Marketing, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.