…new release from hybris extends multi-channel commerce
through integrated mobile shopping and customer service…
Munich – 8 September 2010 – hybris, a leading multichannel commerce software vendor, has today announced the release of the hybris 4.2 Multichannel Suite. This latest version of the industry-leading hybris software is designed to make it easier for companies in both B2C and B2B markets to offer their customers a truly integrated cross-channel buying experience. The new Suite gives companies the ability to harness the latest technology in mobile commerce, as well as integration into physical stores and customer service channels.
Speaking about the new 4.2 Suite, Ariel Lüdi, CEO of hybris, said, “With the drive to maximize revenue by improving the customer buying experience and providing a real cross-channel buying environment, many companies are struggling to integrate their separate channels in a way that is both cost-effective and provides a proper cross-channel model. The hybris Multichannel Suite 4.2 provides a single solution to address these issues covering all aspects of cross-channel sales, from publishing product related content to providing mobile commerce functionality and integration with main street stores and telesales operations. With hybris 4.2 we look forward to helping businesses gain the competitive advantages from providing cross-channel commerce to their customers. “
The 4.2 Suite incorporates features that enable companies to provide personalized marketing to customers, as well as an overview across the different channels to monitor performance sales and customer buying patterns. This will allow companies to properly manage and implement cross-channel operations and ensure that their customers have the buying power that they need to enjoy their shopping experience. 4.2 also makes it possible for consumers using mobile devices to find their nearest store, see what is in stock, and get product pricing and details to decide if they want to buy online or in-store.
Features on the hybris Multichannel Suite include:
- Customer Service Module helps address pain-points faced by eCommerce professionals such as poor service and integration between the website and customer support. It also helps service managers by providing comprehensive customer information and the ability to see website promotions and content used or seen by a consumer.
- Mobile Module helps eCommerce professionals manage online and mobile websites in one system, and includes a device detection function that allows for optimized display of content depending on the mobile device being used by the consumer. It also offers a mobile store locator function and a barcode recognition feature to link online and offline shopping (e.g. product look-up, couponing and product information).
- Store Locator Module provides a real connection between the offline and online channels and helps address issues such as shrinking offline sales by bringing physical stores and outlets firming back into the shopping mix. It also offers retailers a tool that can help support ‘channel hopping’ by consumers to better manage their buying patterns for the benefit of the retailer.
- Advanced Personalization Module provides a visual user-friendly segmentation tool and allows targeting and profiling of consumers based on buying habits and behavior. This module can also be integrated across all channels and offers easy integration with other third party applications.
- Import Cockpit addresses the issues of poor supplier integration, a heavy dependence on the IT department for publishing data and information, and the high maintenance of eCommerce and multichannel commerce systems. It achieves this by offering an intuitive and easy to use interface for importing data and supporting ad hoc imports. It also has a ‘drag & drop’ feature for mapping object types and attributes.
- Reporting Module helps aggregate key technical and business data for measuring the performance of an online store (e.g. total sales, average order value, order volume, sales per country, sales per region, sales per category, revenue by segment, total revenue, number of orders, visitors, top selling products, conversion rates, etc.). It is fully customizable since users can decide which charts and tables should be shown and can place widgets within pre-configured layouts to get the information they are interested in.
hybris 4.2 is available immediately with further update releases planned for September and November 2010. For further details please visit: www.hybris.com
hybris (www.hybris.com) is a leading vendor of next generation agile multichannel commerce software. Its clear vision about the need for consistency, co-ordination and personalization of information across all channels and throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle has resulted in the development of an integrated, agile solution which supports the industrialization and automation of operational marketing and sales processes. It is spearheading innovation in this field, enabling businesses to communicate and sell across all channels in a consistent and effective way.
Established in 1997, hybris has a proven track record of profitability and growth, with ambitious expansion plans for the future. Headquartered in Munich, it has offices in the U.S., UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden. Its international presence is extended via a dedicated network of business and technology partners across Europe and the USA. It has over 200 customers worldwide running more than 1,500 websites "powered by hybris". Customers are global brands from retail and manufacturing industries, including: Toys 'R' Us, Adidas, Pirelli, Conrad, Norgren, Lufthansa, Reebok, Grundfos, Demag, Sika, Bunzl UK & Ireland, Phonak, Waterstones and Rexel.
For further information please contact:
Julie Kirby or James Cooper
Tel: +44 (0) 7956 955625
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Ascendant Communications in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.