Free AI Available on 2011 Cruise Itineraries if booked by 31 October 2010
The New Year is set to bring the same old wet weather, grey skies, bitter cold and the need for thick jumpers – not a very exciting prospect! Island Cruises are offering the perfect solution to those winter blues – a FREE All-Inclusive upgrade on all Island Escape cruises departing in 2011, when booked before 31 October 2010. And, with a low deposit of just £150 per person when booked online or in a Thomson or First Choice shop, there’s no need to worry about finding the whole cost of the holiday now.
For anyone needing some much-needed winter sun, the Colourful Coasts itinerary, which sails from Tenerife from January 7 2011, takes a jaunt around all of the Canary Islands – Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria and La Palma - as well as Morocco and Madeira. Island Cruises offers a seven night Colourful Coasts cruise starting from just £654 per person, which incorporates departures from a number of UK airports, ship transfers and of course the FREE all-inclusive upgrade.
For those looking forward to a great summer holiday, there are a number of seven night itineraries to choose from that also offer the FREE all-inclusive upgrade if booked before October 31. From May 2011, the Escape to the Med, Sunshine & Souks, Marinas & Monuments or the Med Titans itineraries will sail out of Palma, Majorca every Tuesday, visiting quiet ports in the Western Mediterranean. A seven night Marinas & Monuments cruise onboard Island Escape starts from just £734 per person. As before, the price includes flights from a number of UK airports and ship transfers.
Island Escape, the only ship in the Island Cruises fleet, sails seven night itineraries around the Canary Islands in the winter and the Western Mediterranean in the summer. There is no dress-code, no set times for dinner and none of the stuffiness found on some cruise ships. Sailing with Island Cruises, passengers will experience attentive and friendly service on a down-to-earth and easy-going cruise.
For press information contact Hannah Burden
Hannah.email@example.com / 01582 644626
Notes to Editors:
* Free all-inclusive upgrade is valid on the following Island Escape itineraries in 2011:
· Colourful Coasts – 7 January to 15 April
· Atlantic Sunrise – 22 April
· Escape to the Med, Sunshine & Souks, Marinas & Monuments and Med Titans – 3 May to 18 October
* All-inclusive drinks package includes draught beer, spirits, aperitifs, house wine, soft drinks and a range of cocktails. Premium drinks as defined onboard (e.g. champagne, malt whiskies, bottled beer/ciders, speciality coffees and bottled water) are not included. Drinks are available from all bars, lounges and restaurants between 10am and 2am.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TUI UK in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.