Automated, centralised systems management allows UK based TSG to support over 26,000 PCs and servers remotely
UK based IT consultancy and managed services provider, TSG, is switching to the K2 platform after Kaseya’s IT systems management software contributed to considerable company growth over the last five years. The Kaseya platform enables TSG to remotely monitor, manage and support all customers’ IT systems from a single web-based interface.
Using K2, TSG will re-launch their SystemCare service that provides complete support and maintenance for a client’s entire IT system through an automated and remote approach. Kaseya’s IT systems management software allows TSG to monitor and control 26,000 PCs and servers from just 14 regional offices, serving over 4000 customers.
The comprehensive reporting, monitoring and automated services provided by Kaseya have enabled TSG to offer its System Care clients an all-inclusive pricing structure with a clear service level agreement that means no hidden costs or unpleasant surprises.
The Kaseya software enables TSG to solve most client issues remotely. This automated approach has reduced the need for engineering staff to travel to customer sites to fix problems or carry out routine systems maintenance. As a result, TSG is able to meet the demands of its rapidly growing managed services client base, without radically increasing the number of engineering staff.
Steve Cox, CTO at TSG said: “Kaseya’s remote access to all endpoints under our management, as well as its ability to build a service that can improve the performance and reliability of our customer’s IT infrastructure, has enabled us to offer our SME clients exceptional levels of service at a fixed price.
“With our planned switch to the Kaseya 2 platform we can see ourselves in the position to continue the growth and development of our managed services division, while continuing to deliver best-in-class IT service to our customers.”
TSG’s engineers can now visit customers to illustrate the proactive work that has been carried out, rather than customers seeing engineers only when something goes wrong. The visits from TSG are an opportunity to share Kaseya’s comprehensive reporting functionality and grow the relationship, while basic errors are fixed without interrupting users’ workflow.
Phil Sansom, SVP & UK Country Manager, Kaseya commented: “Our work with TSG shows how Kaseya can benefit a company by providing the tools to solve client problems in an impressive timeframe and enable them to strengthen their client relationships. The latest version of our platform, K2, will further enable customers such as TSG to grow their businesses providing greater scalability and profitability.”
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS:
For further information, please contact:
Max Tatton-Brown/ Alizia Walker
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8339 4420
Kaseya is the leading global provider of IT Systems Management software. Kaseya solutions empower everyone –– from individual consumers to large corporations and IT service providers –– to proactively manage and control IT assets remotely, easily and efficiently from one integrated Web-based platform. Kaseya solutions are trusted by IT service providers and a wide variety of industries including: banking, consumer packaged goods, education, financial services, government, healthcare, military, real estate, retail and transportation. The company is privately held and based in Lausanne, Switzerland with 33 offices in 20 countries. To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.co.uk
About TSG: Technology Services Group
• TSG is based in Newcastle upon Tyne with 14 offices across the UK
• Created in 2003 with a focus on providing IT services and products to small and medium sized businesses, now one of the UK’s leading IT companies
• Acquired over 20 businesses throughout the UK in last 7 years, from Aberdeen to Southampton and now employs approx. 460 people
• Annualised turnover of around £37m
• Provides IT support services to thousands of contracted customers throughout the UK
• Offers a remote monitoring service (SystemCare) powered by Kaseya software which provides customers with a professional network monitoring service
• Largest IT service provider to SME customers of any Kaseya Managed Service Software worldwide
• Remotely monitors over 26,000 pcs and servers for 4,000 customers
• Leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics, Sage and Pegasus Business software
• Sage 200 Business Partner of the Year for three consecutive years
• Sage Customer Development Centre
• Pegasus Platinum Partner
• Winner of Pegasus Partner Excellence Award 2010
• Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Small Business Specialist
• HP Gold Preferred Partner
• Sophos Platinum Partner
For further information on TSG please visit www.tsg.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Wildfire in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.