By learning to breathe properly, you can relieve some of the effects of stress, reduce anxiety and achieve a more relaxed, tranquil approach to life
Lotus Olbas Facial Tissues
The theme of this feature looks at the relationship between stress and breathing; how stress impacts our breathing and how we can help manage stress by making a few simple changes to our habits.
Highlights are below, but please get in touch if you want to see more.
Feature package includes the following content:
• YouGov research: Including how often we feel stressed, top five causes of stress, the effects of stress on feelings of attractiveness and libido
• Case studies of three super stressed women, all using a different breathing based technique to manage their busy work and home lives
• Medical Spokesperson, Dr Sarah Brewer provides detailed explanation of the causes, symptoms and simple solutions for managing stress. There is also a Q&A
• Yoga Expert, Danielle Lloyd provides a specially created stress busting yoga move, and stress busting tips
• 53% of women say stress makes them feel unattractive
• 53% of women say stress causes their libido to drop
• 44% of women agree that at times they are so busy they feel they don't even have time to breathe
• 62% of women say that they need or would like at least a 25 hour day
Dr Sarah Brewer is the author of Cut your Stress and has published more than 40 books about health related issues. Sarah is a regular freelance contributor to titles such as The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Daily Express and The Daily Record. Sarah also works closely with women’s consumer titles such as Prima, Natural Health and Junior Pregnancy & Baby.
She says: “By learning to breathe properly, you can relieve some of the effects of stress, reduce anxiety and achieve a more relaxed, tranquil approach to life.”
Danielle Collins, a renowned Yoga teacher, Relaxation Therapist and Nutritionist has created a stress busting yoga move especially for Lotus Olbas Tissues.
The Lotus Olbas Yoga Technique
Time: 2- 3 minutes in total, broken down into simple steps that can be illustrated or photographed. List of benefits provided.
Danielle has also provided a list of her stress busting tips.
• Lynda, 32, Kirkcaldy, Fife
• Vicky, 29, SW London
• Kerry, 34, Cheshire
• Lynsey, 34, Bristol
For more information please contact Leanne Parsons or Samantha Purnell on:
T: 0117 9064 522
M: 07812 218 072
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Bray Leino in the following categories: Health, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.