• Primus Saver line rental deal costs only £6.79 per month
• Low-cost calls to UK landlines: just 1p per minute evening and weekends; 6p per minute in daytime
• Price busting package available exclusively through Ofcom-accredited comparison site Homephonechoices.co.uk until 4th April
Brits can slash their phones bills with the latest Homephonechoices.co.uk exclusive offer in conjunction with with low-cost home phone and broadband provider Primus Saver.
The Primus Line Rental Saver package costs just £6.79 per month and offers evening and weekend calls at 1p a minute, whilst daytime calls cost 6p per minute. This package would be ideal for light phone users who make the majority of their calls in the evenings, or for those who simply need a phone line for their broadband connection. Compared with other costlier line rental deals, consumers could save themselves over £80* per year by switching to Primus Saver.
In addition to Primus Line Rental Saver, Homephonechoices.co.uk continues to offer the Primus Home Phone Saver deal available exclusively through its site. Also incredibly good value, this line rental package includes free evening and weekend calls to UK landlines for just £7.99 per month.
Michael Phillips, product director at Homephonechoices.co.uk, commented:
"As an Ofcom-accredited price comparison site, we are committed to securing the cheapest possible deals for visitors to our website.
"There have been a number of line rental price rises from major providers over the past year with more undoubtedly on the way, so households need to review their monthly bills carefully to see where costs can be reined in.
"Line rental, in particular, is often overlooked in this respect. The Primus Saver package offers excellent value; households who haven't switched in the last year should compare prices to ensure they are still on the cheapest deal."
Homephonechoices.co.uk top tips on cutting your phone bills:
1. Pay by direct debit - Nearly all providers discourage payment other than direct debit and impose charges of anything up to £5 per month for dealing with cheques. However, The Post Office accepts payment by various means with no additional charges.
2. Go for paperless billing - Some providers offer useful savings if you receive your statements online, not by post. You'll also be doing your bit for the environment.
3. Check the small print - If you're tied to a 12 or 18 month contract, you may be faced with exit fees if you want to switch before the contract term ends, but new rules may mean this is less of a problem going forward. So check any fees and switch to a better deal.
*Saving based on switching from BT Unlimited Weekend Calling (£13.60 per month, total annual cost £163.20) to Primus line rental saver (£6.79 per month, total annual cost £81.48). Total first year saving £81.72. Terms and conditions apply. Information correct at 07/03/2011
For further information please contact:
Michael Phillips/Jon Ingram
020 7400 6234
020 3178 5013
Homephonechoices.co.uk was founded in March 2005 and the UK's only Ofcom-accredited home phone comparison calculator.
It is the UK's largest website to offer price comparisons of line rental and calls packages based on a postcode search. Our search results let consumers easily compare line rental prices, package costs and pence per minute call charges.
Results can also be sorted and filtered to compare tariffs for calling landlines, mobile networks, and non-geographic numbers (0870/0845). Each package listed shows detailed supporting information on additional extras like minimum call charges, contract lengths and caller features (1571 / Caller display).
Established online brands including Confused.com, Comparethemarket.com and GoCompare.com rely on Homephonechoices.co.uk to power their home phone comparison services.
Homephonechoices.co.uk – working hard to save you money
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of HomePhoneChoices.co.uk in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.