Summer 2012 brochure highlights also announced
This week Thomson Cruises has announced exciting changes to its Summer 2012 holiday programme.
For Summer 2012 Thomson Cruises will be reintroducing cruises from the UK on Thomson Spirit. Based in Newcastle from May to July 2012 and Harwich in August and September, customers can now simply drive to the port, climb aboard and start enjoying their Thomson cruise, without leaving the UK. Thomson Spirit will sail 15 different ex-UK itineraries, taking in 39 destinations and providing a great selection of 3-14 night cruises.
Not only will Thomson be back cruising from the UK, for the very first time it will be introducing a NEW British Isles Cruise. Just one of the 15 exciting ex-UK itineraries, the 11 night cruise gives customers the opportunity to discover the splendour of the Isles, visiting Guernsey, Dublin, Isle of Man, Isle of Mull, Orkney Islands and Edinburgh. Prices start from £949 per person.
The other itineraries are just as exciting, including variety of cruises taking in the delights of the Baltic, Icelandic and Norwegian Fjord regions, which are a favourite amongst customers. There will also be a one-off ‘Weekend Affair’ cruise to Belgium and Holland that is ideal for new customers wanting to get a taste of a cruising holiday, or for cruise lovers looking for a shorter break.
To mark the launch of ex-UK cruises, Thomson is offering a number of early booking offers that are not to be missed. These include a complementary on board spend of up to £100, savings of up to 25 per cent on all cabin upgrades, as well as free parking or coach transfer to Harwich or Newcastle ports for all Summer 2012 ex-UK cruises bookings made up to 30 June 2011*. The Thomson Spirit itineraries from the UK will be available to book from 7 April. We expect to see a high demand for these cruises and offers, so customers should speak to their travel agent as soon as possible so not to miss out.
Phil Gardner, Commercial General Manager for Thomson Cruises said, “As a British Cruise company we are very excited to be back cruising from the UK. We have widened the portfolio of destinations we offer on our cruises to give customers even more choice. We have also listened to our customers who have requested the return of our UK programme and responded. Customers will now be able to experience the great service, value and holiday they get on a Thomson Cruise without even having to step on a plane.”
OTHER SUMMER 2012 HIGHLIGHTS AND EARLY BOOKING INCENTIVES
The rest of the Thomson Cruise Summer 2012 programme will be available to book from 5 May 2011 when the new brochure hits the shelves. Customers can pre-register now with their agents.
For Summer 2012 Thomson is offering FREE* all-inclusive upgrades on ALL fly cruises on Thomson Dream, Thomson Destiny and Thomson Spirit Summer 12 cruises. Other highlights are:
· Throughout summer 2012 Thomson Dream will be sailing four different itineraries out of Palma, Majorca offering a selection of 7 and 14 night cruises. Departing on a Saturday the Moorish Delights cruise will now take in three new destinations Tangier, Casablanca and Gibraltar.
· After completing the ex-UK Cruises, from 6 October 2012 Thomson Spirit will sail the ‘Highlights of the Mediterranean’ itinerary out of Palma. The 7 night cruise will give customers the opportunity to soak up some Spanish and Italian culture visiting Florence, Rome and Barcelona.
· From May 2012 Thomson Celebration will continue sailing from Marmaris, Turkey offering four different itineraries and a selection of 7 and 14 night durations. The itineraries will now take in even more sites and culture, with an overnight stay in Istanbul, plus a new port of call at the island of Bozcaada in Turkey. This delightful island in the Aegean Sea is scattered in vineyards and with cobbled Turkish streets, is a fantastic enhancement to customers holidays.
· New for Summer 2012 from 4 May Thomson Destiny is moving from Majorca and will now sail 7 and 14 night itineraries from Corfu every Friday.
The Thomson Spirit itineraries from the UK will be available to book from 7 April. The rest of Summer 2012 Cruise programme is available to pre-register for now and can be booked from 5 May.
For more information or to book a Thomson cruise holiday, visit www.thomson.co.uk/cruise or call 0871 231 3235.
* Offers only available on Thomson Spirit Ex UK Cruises up until 30 June 2011. Subject to availability and booking conditions apply .
For more information or comment please contact Grace Jones in the Thomson Cruises press office on 01582 648725 or email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of TUI UK in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.