We'd like to offer you an opportunity to trial a brand new location service with a unique 'Red Alert' messaging function.
There are multiple mobile tracking applications available on the market from your handset or network supplier, however none are commercially available off the shelf and can be used with any phone in the UK (using GSM) and smartphones (via GPS).
The itrack Protect is being used by multiple large corporates to keep track of valuable assets aswell as offering added 'Peace of Mind' for remote staff - some of which work in very dangerous situations!
For the first time ever this service is now being made available to consumers and we're offering the media exclusive first trials of the service. If you would like to test the new itrack Protect - please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information is available in the release below.
Where are they? Are they there yet? Are they safe?
‘itrack Protect’ launches personal location monitoring with added security alerts to provide peace of mind
23rd March 2011: Following on from its globally successful business solution used by corporate and government agencies to track and protect employees around the world, itrack Protect today announced the launch of a Consumer and Small Business service as a retail proposition. The Consumer version is aimed at parents, family members, carers and travellers who wish to be able locate and keep in touch with loved ones. itrack Protect enables users to view and track an individual’s location and receive emergency alerts should something go wrong or they’re in potential danger and wish to alert family members, discreetly in seconds, wherever they may be..
itrack Protect works by providing real time location information, taken from the users’ mobile device (via GSM or GPS) and presenting it on the secure itrack Protect desktop Platform.
itrack Protect works in the UK on all GSM enabled phones on the Vodafone, O2 and Orange networks (plus all associated MVNO’s) and globally on smartphones (using GPS) including Blackberry, Nokia, legacy Windows Mobile and soon Android platforms.
The itrack Protect desktop can:
- See a detailed map of the users’ (mobile) location
- Set location boundaries and receive alerts when a users’ mobile goes outside of the designated area
- Receive ‘Red Alerts’ when the user is in difficulty on the Platform and by email and SMS to designated responders’ mobiles phones
- Listen in to ‘what the phone can hear’ when a Red Alert is triggered
- See where the users’ mobile is (or was with detailed ‘snail trail’ for GPS users stored for up to 90 days on the Platform)
User benefits include:
- Peace of Mind - know that your location is recorded and visible to loved ones should you get into difficulty
- One touch emergency SOS option
- Completely un-intrusive in operation whilst providing reassurance to other family members
- Time, date and location stamped photos saved on the Platform (not the mobile phone) providing an engaging sharing experience
- Corporate grade security and protection now available for the Family and Small Businesses
There is a pricing option to suit all users from a single user and family through to a small business option. Users wishing to try itrack Protect can do so by purchasing a 30-day trial. Upgrading between packages is simply completed online.
- Single user (desktop platform and one mobile device) – GSM only - £5.99 per month
- Single user (desktop platform and one mobile device) – GSM and GPS - £10.99 per month
- Family Pack (desktop platform and up to five mobile devices) – GSM only - £15.99 per month
- Family Pack (desktop platform and five mobile devices )– GSM and GPS - £22.99 per month.
- Small Business packages range from 5 -10 users – GSM and GPS with extra features specifically tailored for business users - £29.99 - £59.99 per month
All prices include VAT.
itrack Protect is available as a 30 day single user GSM trial for only £5.99 .
itrack Protect will be available within the next few weeks from; major retailers, on-line resellers and TV shopping channels. For further information on authorised stockists and to show your interest, please go to: www.itrackprotect.co.uk
Spencer Sharpe, CEO, itrack Protect said, “There are many instances when knowing exactly where a loved one is provides instant peace of mind and can help aid their rescue. We have been providing protection solutions to business and government agencies for a number of years and we are now leveraging that experience and understanding by launching our first Consumer and Small Business solutions. itrack Protect is the only solution available on the market which offers the depth of security and features as a retail trial pack.”
About itrack Protect
itrack Protect is a mobile phone location system that is used to provide personal security solutions to corporate and government bodies worldwide. Now, for the first time this service is available to everyone, providing Peace of Mind when family or friends are away from home.
itrack Protect was established in the UK by experienced mobile telecommunications and business management specialists, with the objective of providing simple, efficient and effective global security solutions for the lone worker, operating on existing mobile devices to provide a comprehensive solution for the family or business user.
By utilising both GPS and GSM technology itrack Protect can operate with the majority of mobile phones enabling the host user to visualise the location of friends, family or staff instantly. Device users benefit from the knowledge that any distress signals will be acted upon in seconds and recorded on the itrack Protect Platform.
itrack Protect is used today by a number of international organisations that work within sensitive environments and therefore require a highly robust and secure service. This level of experience ensures that itrack Protect are able to provide the right solution at the right price and offer end users an innovative experience but more importantly a level of 2-way interaction and security.
Conforming to the UK Government’s guidelines regarding the protection of an individual’s freedom the phone owner MUST agree to being located, by responding to a text message from the itrack Protect Platform when first set up.
Full terms and conditions are available on www.itrackprotect.co.uk
For further information about the itrack Protect service, or a media trial, please contact:
Sarah Bedwell / Andrew Durkin
Tel: 01628 502601
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of MUSTARD PR in the following categories: Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.