Learning to be happy has made me rich!
Secret Millionaire Sue Stone reveals the unusual secret of her success
Just over ten years ago Sue Stone’s life was at rock bottom. Faced with business collapse, marriage breakdown and £250,000 worth of debt, happiness was the furthest thing from her mind.
Some time before then things had been rosy. Sue was happily married, had three wonderful children, was managing director of her own manufacturing company and lived with all the trappings of wealth and success. Then, within the space of just a few short months, her world came crashing down around her.
Sue says, “Things weren’t going well in my marriage and I took my focus off the business. Very quickly, things started falling apart. I will never forget the day I realised that we were up to the limit on every single credit card, business and personal account. Literally, all I had left was £10 in my purse.”
Unable to face what was happening, Sue’s husband simply walked out of her life leaving her to bring up their three children single handedly, try to rescue the business and to fend off the mortgage company who were threatening to repossess her house and make her homeless.
Sue says, “When I woke up the next morning I realised that if I carried on the way I was going I would lose everything. I was not prepared to accept that this was going to be ‘it’.” Instead, she set about discovering ways to improve her life. She read every self help book she could get her hands on and made a conscious, decisive choice that she would implement what she learned into every aspect of her daily life. Sue’s relentless pursuit of happiness led her to spend several years researching the incredible power of our thoughts, our subconscious mind and the astonishing power of our feelings.
Sue’s work on herself and the reprogramming of her thinking had incredible results. By removing all negative thoughts, focusing only on the positives in her life and consistently visualising her ultimate dreams for the future, Sue slowly but surely saw her life transform into one of abundance and joy. She was able to leave the dark days of fear, debt and unhappiness behind her and focus instead on all that she did have to be grateful for and the excitement her future had to offer. She wrote a book about her journey in 2007 Love Life, Live Life and at the same time decided to dedicate her life and career to sharing her new found knowledge with others.
Sue now lives and breathes all she has learned and works nationally and internationally where her clientele includes celebrities and top businesspeople. She is regularly invited to speak at events and conferences about her experiences and contributes to TV, radio and press. Sue passionately believes that the innate ability to experience abundant happiness, wealth and success lies within all of us. We just need to know how to access it! Sue says, “I used to believe that wealth brings happiness. Now I know the opposite is true: if true happiness comes first, wealth and abundance will follow.”
Sue will be featured in the latest series of Channel 4’s successful series The Secret Millionaire on 24th May. In the show, Sue travels to one of the most deprived areas of Coventry where she goes undercover as a trainee radio reporter and goes to Radio Hillz FM and out on the streets with Kervin Julien - a former drug addict turned charity worker to witness the plight of the city’s homeless. It was a particularly emotional journey for Sue, who says, “It reminded me of just how close I came to losing it all and how easy it would have been to become homeless myself. It was an extremely humbling experience.”
Sue is author of the best selling happiness book, Love Life, Live Life. Her website can be found at www.suestone.com
Lucy Heather, LHPR
07789 485 372 / email@example.com
Sue’s Top Tips For Financial Health
• Become aware of your thoughts, feelings and beliefs about money. Instead of focusing on what you can’t afford shift your focus and start appreciating what you can buy with what you have.
• Adopt an ‘attitude of gratitude’ in all areas of your life. When my financial situation was dire, I made sure that I was grateful for everything that was right and for every small amount of money that came in. I thanked the universe every time I had money, no matter how small the amount.
• Photocopy your bank statements, cross out the balance and enter in the balance you would like to see. If your balance is £20.00, cross it out and write in £20,000. Then pin this up somewhere you can see it every day.
• Always have a feeling of excitement and expectancy that something good is going to happen.
• Clear out the clutter in your house and make space for money to come into your life. Clutter creates negative energy (any Feng Shui expert will confirm this!). Rid your house of the negative energy and prepare to bring in new, positive energy. Give it a go, I promise it works.
• Adopt ‘wealth affirmations’. These are short positive sayings you can repeat to yourself every day. Some of my favourites include, “I attract wealth and abundance wherever I go,” “I am grateful and celebrate every day,” “I am happy, healthy and wealthy.”
• Visualise your goals and ‘feel’ the success of having achieved them
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of LHJ Media in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.