• Company to showcase how organisations can unify the delivery of virtualisation, cloud, Web and Windows-based applications and deploy IT as a user-centric service
• New US partner signing validates growing need for user insight when migrating to or expanding virtual environments
Newbury, UK – 23rd May 2011 - Centrix Software, a provider of unified end-user computing solutions that optimise the way IT infrastructures deliver applications, services and content, is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Citrix Synergy 2011, San Francisco (stand No. 721) on 25-27 May. At the show, Centrix Software will demo the latest version of Centrix WorkSpace™, a suite of business technology solutions that enable organisations to analyse, plan, deliver and optimise end-user-computing environments more effectively and efficiently.
Centrix Software will show how organisations can unify desktop and application services provisioned from physical, virtualised, cloud, Windows and Web platforms for seamless service delivery. It will also showcase the latest end-user computing analytics solutions that enable desktop and application teams to get deeper insights across their end-user computing estates and tune new platforms, such as virtual desktops to exact user requirements. New features in Centrix WorkSpace include the ability to define and template the application needs of individual and groups of users and faster application analysis.
“Organisations want to minimise the risks associated with change during any desktop transformation. By providing deeper intelligence on the user environment based upon real-time resource and asset consumption, we enable IT teams to make more informed decisions about their desktop and client computing choices and ensure new services are inline with user needs,” said Lisa Hammond, CEO of Centrix Software. “In addition, as we adopt new service deployment platforms such as virtualisation and cloud computing, organisations need to have the ability to control service delivery more effectively and unify their increasingly diverse application and desktop environments. Centrix Software enables organisations to address these challenges and in turn create more dynamic service environments.”
In recognition of the need for a more unified approach to end-user computing and deeper user insight, Centrix Software has also announced a partnership with US reseller Claros Systems, who will offer Centrix WorkSpace to organisations in the US.
Chuck Fritz, CEO of Claros Systems, commented: “At Claros Systems we design and architect IT infrastructures, building a ‘Delivery System’ which connects business users to the applications, information and services they need to do their jobs. Centrix Software solutions fit nicely into our overall solution by helping customers optimise the way infrastructures deliver applications, services and content. By providing an agile and modular approach organisations can get more from their heterogeneous environments, and be in a position to benefit from new technologies and computing models such as private and public cloud approaches.”
Centrix WorkSpace includes:
• WorkSpace iQ™ – an end-user computing analytics solution that shows how IT services are really being used. Organisations using WorkSpace iQ can identify opportunities for rationalisation and prepare more effectively for technology change. By identifying actual user requirements, and consumption trends, WorkSpace iQ shows where there are opportunities to reduce cost across software and hardware assets and improve IT efficiency. The intelligence it provides enables new client computing environments, such as desktop virtualisation to be tailored to user and business requirements.
• WorkSpace Universal™ - a unified end-user computing platform that allows organisations to unify all the applications and services that users require into one interface. Taking this approach means that companies can easily optimise IT resources to their users’ need and provide seamless access to corporate IT services from any device.
• WorkSpace Discovery™ - a free endpoint analytics tool for companies that want to see what applications are installed on their PCs and laptops and what’s being used. WorkSpace Discovery provides IT managers with insight across desktop estates and is an effective first stage planning solution for desktop transformation projects.
Centrix Software will be at stand number 721 at Citrix Synergy 2011, taking place from 25-27 May at the Moscone West Convention Centre, San Francisco.
About Centrix Software
Headquartered in Newbury, UK, Centrix Software provides award-winning unified end-user computing solutions that optimise the way IT infrastructures deliver applications and content provisioned from physical, virtual, web or hosted platforms. By enabling a user-centric approach to IT service delivery, Centrix Software helps its customers to be more agile, flexible and efficient in how they deliver client-side technology services. Centrix Software’s solutions have helped leading organisations in banking and securities, insurance, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy and utilities, and the public sector. For more information please visit www.centrixsoftware.com or follow us on Twitter twitter.com/centrixsoftware
About Claros Systems, Inc.
Claros Systems is a highly focused professional services organisation with deep and certified expertise in virtualisation technologies and enterprise software solutions utilising agile methods to achieve our customers’ objectives. The ‘Delivery System’ Claros’ designs is at the heart of the cloud, affording out customers not only the ability to address the current requirements of their total infrastructure but also allows our customers to modularly and easily evolve as new technologies enter the market space. Claros Systems is headquartered in Pilot Hill, CA. More information can be found at www.clarossystems.com.
Media contacts for Centrix Software:
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 873 323
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of One Bite Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.