London, UK – 29th June 2011 – IP EXPO, the UK’s only end-to-end infrastructure show, grows bigger and better in 2011, enticing professionals from the worlds of cloud computing, storage, wireless, networking, virtualization and security – which this year has its own, dedicated focus. Register now for your free place at IP EXPO, 19th – 20th October, London’s Earls Court 2: http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Register.
“IP EXPO is an essential element of benchmarking our industry: it brings together all the major players (such as Cisco, EMC, HP, Microsoft, VMware, Vodafone) and emerging startups from all aspects of information technology in a two-day event that encompasses a trade show, seminars, workshops, technology labs and panel discussions,” said Giles Mallon, Commercial Director at Imago Techmedia, the event organiser. “At IP EXPO you can see how all the pieces of the technology ‘puzzle’ fit together.”
This year IP EXPO has secured another lineup of rock-star speakers from its key technology areas, with plans to announce an exciting, well-known headline speaker in July. IP EXPO has also extended its already-popular programme of seminars, workshops and panel sessions, making them even easier and more enjoyable to attend.
Delegates can enjoy this fabulous content in perfect comfort. This year there will be greater interactivity, more space and easier access to refreshments between seminars.
Today IP EXPO is also unveiling a new dedicated focus, SECURITY 11 (http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Partners/IP-EXPO-Press-Release-Secur...), which will cover IT security within the broader context of the IT infrastructure.
Don’t just take our word for it. More reasons to attend IP EXPO this year, from previous visitors:
• Save time – conduct months of desk research in just one or two days
• Upgrade your knowledge of new and rapidly developing technologies
• Realise the benefits of smarter working. Planning an RFP or tender? 40% of last year’s attendees saw IP EXPO as a perfect first port of call to ensure they didn’t miss a trick
• Engage with new technologies in hands-on interactive lab sessions
• Get a balanced view from someone who isn’t your account manager or dedicated sales representative
• Network with peers in the spacious lounges
• Benefit from industry knowledge covering all aspects of information technology – all under one roof
How to Register
To register for your free place at IP EXPO, visit http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Register.
Don’t be left out: Join the discussion now
Follow IP EXPO on Twitter (@IPEXPO), use hashtag #IPEXPO and add the event to your diary on LinkedIn (http://events.linkedin.com/Ip-Expo-2011/pub/587919). You can also get involved with key LinkedIn groups The Global IT Network (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3847105&trk=anet_u...) and Unified Communications (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=47425&trk=hb_side_g).
IP EXPO’s interactive forum, IP EXPO Online, is available here: http://online.ipexpo.co.uk/. With a blog edited by award winning technology journalist Jessica Twentyman, IP EXPO Online provides a community for visitors to examine the major industry issues, give voice to enterprise interests, and shine a light on some of the darker recesses of ICT. IP EXPO Online also provides an ideal forum for keeping an open dialogue with vendors and exhibitors all year round.
For more information, visit http://www.ipexpo.co.uk.
# # #
Rose Ross, Omarketing (for Imago Techmedia)
US: +1 781 519 0275
UK: +44 (0)208 255 5225
Notes to editors:
Some additional findings from Imago Techmedia’s research at IP EXPO 2010:
- 52% of attendees said suppliers who skipped shows like IP EXPO were missing out on their business.
- 52% of attendees were high level decision makers, such as managers, team leaders, board-level CIOs or project leaders.
- 79% of attendees said they were likely to attend events like IP EXPO when building a tender/RFP or forming a long list.
- 60% of attendees said they attended events like IP EXPO primarily to gather information, see new products and update their knowledge.
About Imago Techmedia
Imago Techmedia is the UK’s leading independent technology event organiser. For the last 10 years, Imago Techmedia has brought expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders together. Our events give exhibitors and visitors an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
We excel in creating cutting-edge events, conferences and online forums that showcase new market solutions, generating real business benefits. Led by vendor and user community needs, we focus on topical and business-critical issues.
Today, Imago events such as Unified Communications Expo and IP EXPO continue to deliver attendees in their thousands.
Imago has recently announced the launch of IP EXPO Africa, 15th and 16th November 2011, and will soon be launching IP EXPO in Sweden and other locations.
For more information, please visit http://www.imagotechmedia.com/.
About IP EXPO
IP EXPO 2011, the UK’s only end-to-end infrastructure show, will take place 19th and 20th of October at London’s Earls Court 2. Directions are available here: http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Visiting/When-Where-How
Get ahead of the game by visiting IP EXPO
Learn about latest industry developments from the experts, see emerging products from every area of IT infrastructure in action and hear from key figures at leading organisations who’ll share their knowledge with you.
Visit IP EXPO and you’ll learn about:
• IP Networks – optimising and future-proofing your infrastructure
• Virtualization – taking your strategy to the next level
• Wireless – improving performance, increasing productivity
• Storage – choosing a secure and reliable hosting solution
• Cloud – putting the most talked-about new technologies into practice
• Security – protecting business-critical information now and for the future
Who'll be there?
You’ll also benefit from networking opportunities and developing new business contacts. IP EXPO is attended by professionals and decision-makers at all levels of the IT industry, including:
• CIOs, Business Managers and Technical Directors
• Finance, Sales and Marketing Directors, line of business Managers
• Operational Managers, Finance Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers
• IT Directors, IT and Network Managers, Communications and Security Managers
• Network architects and engineers; Compliance and Policy Managers
• Mobile Application Designers and Developers
• UI & HCI Designers
For more information:
• Visit http://www.ipexpo.co.uk
• Join the IP EXPO Online community, with a blog edited by award winning technology journalist Jessica Twentyman http://online.ipexpo.co.uk/
• Follow IP EXPO on Twitter (@IPEXPO)
• Get involved with key LinkedIn groups The Global IT Network (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3847105&trk=anet_u...) and Unified Communications (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=47425&trk=hb_side_g)
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Omarketing Limited in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.