IP EXPO spotlights security with new dedicated IT security focus
Infosecurity and other IT professionals have a new date to add to their diaries: SECURITY 11, 19th – 20th October, London’s Earls Court 2
London, UK – 29th June 2011 – The UK’s end-to-end infrastructure show, IP EXPO, has added a new dedicated focus: SECURITY 11, which will cover IT security in a wider computing context.
SECURITY 11 will cover information security alongside exhibitors from the worlds of cloud computing, storage, wireless, virtualization and IP networking. Attendees can explore the impact security has on developing IT infrastructure and discuss the latest tools and procedures being developed to meet the security challenges posed by these disparate—yet interconnected—technology areas.
“We developed SECURITY 11 because delegates at last year’s IP EXPO told us security was intrinsically linked to other decisions they would be making about their IT infrastructures that year,” explained Giles Mallon, Commercial Director at Imago Techmedia, the event organiser. “According to Gartner’s CIO Agenda survey, improving business continuity, risk and security is one of the top ten business strategies for CIOs this year. However, security is only one part of a broader conversation about how infrastructure can support an agile business. These are some of the issues we’ll be exploring this year at IP EXPO and SECURITY 11.”
Imago Techmedia has made some other exciting changes to the IP EXPO programme this year. Read more about what to expect at http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Partners/Press.
As the UK’s only end-to-end infrastructure show, this year’s IP EXPO will be attended by the world’s top IT vendors, encompassing security, cloud computing, storage, wireless, networking and virtualization. IP EXPO is the only show where attendees can see the likes of Azlan, Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, Dell, EMC, Fusion-i-o, HP, Juniper, Microsoft, Mitel, NEC, Oracle, Quest Software, Shoretel, VMware, Vodafone and many more – all in the same place, all at the same time.
Register now for your free place at IP EXPO, 19th – 20th October, London’s Earls Court 2, by visiting http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Register.
# # #
Rose Ross, Omarketing (for Imago Techmedia)
US: +1 781 519 0275
UK: +44 (0)208 255 5225
Notes to editors:
Some additional findings from Imago Techmedia’s research at IP EXPO 2010:
- 52% of attendees said suppliers who skipped shows like IP EXPO were missing out on their business.
- 52% of attendees were high level decision makers, such as managers, team leaders, board-level CIOs or project leaders.
- 79% of attendees said they were likely to attend events like IP EXPO when building a tender/RFP or forming a long list.
- 60% of attendees said they attended events like IP EXPO to gather information, see new products and update their knowledge.
About Imago Techmedia
Imago Techmedia is the UK’s leading independent technology event organiser. For the last 10 years, Imago Techmedia has brought expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders together. Our events give exhibitors and visitors an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
We excel in creating cutting-edge events, conferences and online forums that showcase new market solutions, generating real business benefits. Led by vendor and user community needs, we focus on topical and business-critical issues.
Today, Imago events such as Unified Communications Expo and IP EXPO continue to deliver attendees in their thousands.
Imago has recently announced the launch of IP EXPO Africa, 15th and 16th November 2011, and will soon be launching IP EXPO in Sweden and other locations.
For more information, please visit http://www.imagotechmedia.com/.
About IP EXPO
IP EXPO 2011, the UK’s only end-to-end infrastructure show, will take place 19th and 20th of October at London’s Earls Court 2. Directions are available here: http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Visiting/When-Where-How
Get ahead of the game by visiting IP EXPO
Learn about latest industry developments from the experts, see emerging products from every area of IT infrastructure in action and hear from key figures at leading organisations who’ll share their knowledge with you.
Visit IP EXPO and you’ll learn about:
• IP Networks – optimising and future-proofing your infrastructure
• Virtualization – taking your strategy to the next level
• Wireless – improving performance, increasing productivity
• Storage – choosing a secure and reliable hosting solution
• Cloud – putting the most talked-about new technologies into practice
• Security – protecting business-critical information now and for the future
Who'll be there?
You’ll also benefit from networking opportunities and developing new business contacts. IP EXPO is attended by professionals and decision-makers at all levels of the IT industry, including:
• CIOs, Business Managers and Technical Directors
• Finance, Sales and Marketing Directors, line of business Managers
• Operational Managers, Finance Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers
• IT Directors, IT and Network Managers, Communications and Security Managers
• Network architects and engineers; Compliance and Policy Managers
• Mobile Application Designers and Developers
• UI & HCI Designers
For more information:
• Visit http://www.ipexpo.co.uk
• Join the IP EXPO Online community, with a blog edited by award winning technology journalist Jessica Twentyman http://online.ipexpo.co.uk/
• Follow IP EXPO on Twitter (@IPEXPO)
• Get involved with key LinkedIn groups The Global IT Network (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3847105&trk=anet_u...) and Unified Communications (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=47425&trk=hb_side_g)
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Omarketing Limited in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.