New SaaS Platform for Managing Organisational Change Enables Workforce Visualisation, Analytics, Planning and Modelling to Support Agility
Exeter, United Kingdom - July 4, 2011 - HumanConcepts today announced the HumanConcepts Organisational Planning Suite, a new platform for HR data visualisation and analytics, and for managing organisational change. The Organisational Planning Suite meets enterprise-level demand for a flexible, secure solution that provides comprehensive organisational insight and the tools for implementing change decisions. The new platform features a brand new, user-configurable interface for advanced organisational charting, visual corporate directories, hierarchy-based analytics and workforce planning capabilities. With the visually rich, intuitive interface, organisational data can now be deployed easily to HR managers, business leaders and executives for collaborative analysis, planning, modelling and workforce decision support; as well as to employees for access to contextual workforce information.
"Organisations need to be able to adapt quickly to changing business conditions. The HumanConcepts Suite provides the data, insight, tools and collaboration environment businesses need to rapidly manage structural changes and align the organisation with evolving business strategies," said Martin Sacks, CEO of HumanConcepts. "After listening to hundreds of customers and investing millions in development, we believe this new platform represents a significant step forward in helping business managers and HR specialists optimise their business processes around organisational change. Whether planning a new business initiative or departmental reorganisation, or managing a global merger, the HumanConcepts Suite provides a secure, collaborative platform for building and transitioning to the future state of the organisation.”
The new HumanConcepts Organisational Planning Suite contains fully integrated modules engineered to provide clients a seamless end-to-end experience, including:
• Visualize: Access and share up-to-date organisational charts to increase understanding, communicate structure and provide a basis for decision making.
• Connect: Provide secure, company-wide access to corporate directories and org charts through seamless portal integration and mobile devices.
• Archive: Access point-in-time org charts to mitigate legal and regulatory risks and conduct trend analysis.
• Maintain: Improve overall quality of employee and hierarchy data and exponentially increase its value.
• Plan & Model: Increase organisational agility with a streamlined, collaborative process to manage ongoing workforce planning, reorganisations and major events such as mergers and acquisitions.
• Succession: Reduce risk with a practical solution for creating succession plans within the familiar context of the organisational chart.
• Analytics: Identify organisational risks and opportunities using an intuitive analytics dashboard.
• Transition: Increase agility by reducing time, cost and risk of ongoing or event-based employee separations and redeployments.
The HumanConcepts Organisational Planning Suite can combine data from talent, HCM, ERP and other applications to create rich information within the familiar visual paradigm of the org chart. “Increasing transparency of information can have real business impact daily and in times of change and reorganisation, yet many organisations battle to manage organisational data in traditional HRMS systems,” said Thomas Otter, Gartner Group Research Vice President. “Gartner sees a strong demand for solutions that deliver organisational data and insight in an easy-to-use and visually compelling way.”
The HumanConcepts Organisational Planning Suite is delivered as a 100 percent web-based, SaaS solution and as a traditional on-premise application. The SaaS option eases implementation and reduces administrative overhead as well as total cost of ownership. With a true SaaS solution, customers will benefit from instant access to upgrades and new capabilities along with ongoing product performance tuning. Full system administration can be performed from anywhere on the network via a web browser.
New capabilities of the HumanConcepts Organisational Planning Suite include:
• New User Experience – elegantly designed to put more control in the hands of users, accelerating insight and problem solving. Features profile views for side-by-side comparison, split-screen views, broad browser compatibility and much more.
• New Next-Generation Publishing – create boardroom-quality PDF and PowerPoint documents. End users now have unprecedented control over output including dynamic show/hide of fields and the ability to edit in real time prior to publish or print.
• New Next-Generation Plan & Model – offering improved “what if” organisational scenario planning. Features drag-and-drop planning, change tracking, plan synchronisation, sharing and workflow to facilitate small to large reorganisations.
• New Portal and Mobile Access – delivering anytime, anywhere information. Integration with SharePoint and other corporate portals as well as native mobile applications allow users at work, at home, or on the road to access critical organisational data.
• Fully Customisable Analytics – enabling quick, intuitive access to an infinite number of views combining information from any system including talent, budgeting, learning, ERP, HCM and more. Highlighted with colors, outlines and visual cues, key information is readily visible so users can easily identify and address workforce issues.
Adds HumanConcepts customer Maynor Venegas, Director HRIS at Zimmer, “We were so impressed with the new version that we are looking forward to becoming early adopters and making it available to our managers.”
For more information, please go to www.humanconcepts.com, or register for an upcoming webinar July 13, 6pm BST at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/466574105.
HumanConcepts enables enterprises to better manage organisational change of all types, including growth, rightsizing and reorganisation. Using solutions from HumanConcepts, customers can achieve organisation agility, more easily understand how they are organised, plan for the future, and transition the workforce to its optimal state. Used by many of the world's largest organisations, HumanConcepts solutions provide immediate return on investment by enabling companies to reorganise faster, manage financial targets, stay in compliance, and reduce both cost and risk. The company's products are certified by leading ERP and talent vendors such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft and Lawson. HumanConcepts is based in Sausalito, California, with offices in the United Kingdom, Germany and Singapore. For more information, visit http://www.humanconcepts.com.
Tel: +44 (0) 1392 829150
PR Artistry Limited
Andreina West / Helen Spendlove
Tel: +44 (0) 1491 639500
email: Andreina@pra-ltd.co.uk / email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Artistry Limited in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.