Win your choice of the latest iPhone or iPad
London, UK – 19th July 2011 – With exactly three months until this year’s IP EXPO takes place at London’s Earls Court 2, event organiser Imago Techmedia is counting down with a game of spot the taxi. To play, simply spot the IP EXPO-branded London taxicab, take a picture and upload that picture to Twitter using the hashtag #ipexpo. More information on entering the contest is available here: www.facebook.com/ipexpo
All participants during each month will be entered into a random draw to win free prizes such as miniature IP EXPO taxis and a free taxi ride. On the last day of IP EXPO, October 20th, the photographer whose picture has the most votes will receive the first prize of his or her choice – either the latest iPhone or the latest iPad. All other winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter (@ipexpo) on the 19th day of every month until October.
The IP EXPO taxi can be spotted all around London, but it will be based near Waterloo. The IP EXPO cab and its cabbie, Charlie, have already been snapped at landmarks such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. It was also seen at the home of IP EXPO, Earls Court 2, making its debut for the show’s Open Day for exhibitors earlier this month.
This year’s IP EXPO will take place at London’s Earls Court 2 on the 19th and 20th October. Register now for your free place at http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Register.
# # #
Rose Ross, Omarketing (for Imago Techmedia)
US: +1 781 519 0275
UK: +44 (0)208 255 5225
Notes to editors:
About Imago Techmedia
Imago Techmedia is the UK’s leading independent technology event organiser. For the last 10 years, Imago Techmedia has brought expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders together. Our events give exhibitors and visitors an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
We excel in creating cutting-edge events, conferences and online forums that showcase new market solutions, generating real business benefits. Led by vendor and user community needs, we focus on topical and business-critical issues.
Today, Imago events such as Unified Communications Expo and IP EXPO continue to deliver attendees in their thousands.
For more information, please visit http://www.imagotechmedia.com/.
About IP EXPO
IP EXPO 2011, the UK’s only end-to-end infrastructure show, will take place 19th and 20th of October at London’s Earls Court 2. Directions are available here: http://www.ipexpo.co.uk/Visiting/When-Where-How
This year the first IP EXPO South Africa will take place in Johannesburg on the 15th and 16th of November. Other locations will be announced later this year.
Get ahead of the game by visiting IP EXPO
Learn about latest industry developments from the experts, see emerging products from every area of IT infrastructure in action and hear from key figures at leading organisations who’ll share their knowledge with you.
Visit IP EXPO and you’ll learn about:
• IP Networks – optimising and future-proofing your infrastructure
• Virtualization – taking your strategy to the next level
• Wireless – improving performance, increasing productivity
• Storage – choosing a secure and reliable hosting solution
• Cloud – putting the most talked-about new technologies into practice
• Security – protecting business-critical information now and for the future
Who'll be there?
You’ll also benefit from networking opportunities and developing new business contacts. IP EXPO is attended by professionals and decision-makers at all levels of the IT industry, including:
• CIOs, Business Managers and Technical Directors
• Finance, Sales and Marketing Directors, line of business Managers
• Operational Managers, Finance Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers
• IT Directors, IT and Network Managers, Communications and Security Managers
• Network architects and engineers; Compliance and Policy Managers
• Mobile Application Designers and Developers
• UI & HCI Designers
For more information:
• Visit http://www.ipexpo.co.uk
• Join the IP EXPO Online community, with a blog edited by award winning technology journalist, Jessica Twentyman http://online.ipexpo.co.uk/
• Follow IP EXPO on Twitter (@IPEXPO) or search for the official IP EXPO hashtag of #IPEXPO
• Get involved with key LinkedIn groups The Global IT Network (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3847105&trk=anet_u...) and Unified Communications (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=47425&trk=hb_side_g)
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Omarketing Limited in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.