New features, great subs offer & win a trip to Bali
See the 22-page ezine
For immediate release
(LONDON, UK) 20 July 2011: The 164-page Summer issue of Spa Secrets has had its very own makeover so why not take a look? With vamped up features, content and some great lifestyle ideas it’s the must-have magazine for the woman of today.
Katie Reich-Storer, Spa Secrets editor, says: “Whether it’s a fashion, spa, health, travel or spiritual dilemma, we’re here with some great ideas, a fresh new look and a range of beauty and wellbeing features.”
“If you know the importance of me-time to spa, dine and style your life in a way that suits you, whether it’s at home or away – we’ve got you covered. Why not pick us up and find out what you could be missing…”
Take a sneak peak at the 22-page ‘teaser’ magazine at:
• The big question: Every issue we’ll be tackling the ‘big questions’ making an impact on our lives. This issue we’re asking: What makes you happy?
• The scene: What are the latest beauty, spa and salon innovations? We round up this season’s best new products and update you on the latest news
• Trends: Our new sections tackle the latest fads from fashion, to beauty and nutrition.
• New Beauty and Wellbeing features including – how to get the perfect summer holiday body from Top to Toe; a complete guide to Summer beauty – from safe tanning to must-have products; and a new fat-freezing technique and tackling cellulite in Skin Deep
• Travel: Pampers & Pampering – luxury, spa and kids? Is it doable – we say yes
• Or take a look-see at our Grand Opening: inside London’s updated and uber-cool St Pancras Renaissance hotel
• Competition: A seven-night out of this world holistic holiday for two, in Bali with Alila Hotels and Thai Airways
Also in this issue
• Expert tips: Make-up artist Jemma Kidd picks out four key looks
• Sophie Ellis-Bextor on her new album and beauty secrets
• Healthy eating & excercise features and trends
• And our usual round of spa and hotel reviews…
For more information visit www.spasecretsmagazine.com
Note to the editors
• Spa Secrets Magazine is currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, Tesco, 100 London Marks & Spencer stores and health and fitness centres — and is distributed, free of charge, to a controlled circulation.
• Or subscribe to five issues of Spa Secrets Magazine for £9.99* (+ P&P for overseas) and you could receive a free Elemis product worth £46 while stocks last. To subscribe call: t: +44 (0) 207 2553 9909 or email your details to: email@example.com
• For any editorial enquiries please contact Katie Reich-Storer at firstname.lastname@example.org
• T: +44 20 7253 9906.
• Absolute Publishing Ltd is a London-based publisher, with more than 10 years’ experience in travel, sports, consumer, business-to-business, customer and direct response publishing.
• For any sales enquiries please contact: Matthew Jackson, Managing Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd or Anthony Leyens, Chief Executive, on, tel: +44 (0)20 7253 9009, or e-mail email@example.com
• For any other general editorial enquiries please contact Maria Pieri, Editorial Director, Absolute Publishing Ltd, tel: 020 7253 9906, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of APL Media (Absolute Publishing) in the following categories: Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.