Our partnership with the FT and RSG to support the FT Innovative Lawyers program is yet another way we continue to encourage innovation that benefits law firms and corporate legal departments
Leading Legal Services Provider Supports Top Industry Awards and Ranking
LONDON – July 26, 2011 – Integreon, the largest global provider of integrated research, legal and business solutions, today announced its flagship sponsorship of the Financial Times’ FT Innovative Lawyers programme in both the U.S. and the U.K. Now in its sixth year, the annual legal sector analysis and awards programme recognises the innovation demonstrated by the most successful law firms, legal departments and individual lawyers.
The FT Innovative Lawyers programme is conducted by the FT and its research partner, RSG Consulting, a U.K.-based legal strategy consultancy. The programme is based on a rigorous research process that includes expert analysis, market surveys and interviews with hundreds of legal professionals. This year’s research and reports will explore the innovative ways leaders are addressing the economic and regulatory challenges shaping the legal profession.
“Legal process outsourcing (LPO), the adoption of new technologies and efficiency gains were the dominant themes among the front runners in the Innovative Lawyers 2010 U.K. and in our first report on the U.S. legal sector,” said Ben Hughes, Global Commercial Director and Deputy Chief Executive of the Financial Times. “The theme of this year’s programme is bold thinking and we’re delighted that Integreon, a consistent innovator in the legal industry, is our main sponsor.”
“Innovation is at the core of what we do and can be seen in the real results our clients are achieving on both sides of the Atlantic,” said Robert Gogel, CEO of Integreon. “Our partnership with the FT and RSG to support the FT Innovative Lawyers program is yet another way we continue to encourage innovation that benefits law firms and corporate legal departments. The legal profession is changing rapidly and demands new, more efficient and effective ways of working.”
Integreon’s more than 2,000 employees provide the company’s clients – including eight of the top ten global law firms – with a wide range of legal services, technologies and business services. Founded in 1998, the company is a leader in the LPO industry, with demonstrated success transforming the cost base and delivery of consistently high-quality services for corporate legal departments and law firms. Some of its many industry-leading innovations include:
• The creation of one of first offshore delivery centres in the legal industry – a state-of-the-art facility for a leading U.K. law firm, and the signing of the largest outsourcing agreement in the history of the legal profession;
• The reengineering of a wide range of legal processes and business functions for law firms and corporate counsel to lower costs and increase efficiency, including the company’s Library and Information Services, which provides lawyers with unprecedented access to information;
• The development of technologies that advance the legal profession, including eView™, a hosted document review platform that improves review efficiency, and Seek & Collect™, an appliance and software solution that significantly lowers the cost and time required to conduct defensible, enterprise-wide e-discovery;
• The establishment of three state-of-the-art electronic evidence labs in the U.S., which are among the most advanced in the world; and
• The continued investment in people committed to innovation – a fact evidenced by Integreon’s expansion of its consulting organisation, which is led by experts with extensive experience transforming law firms and corporate legal departments; and the company’s introduction of a U.S. state-bar-approved CLE Ethics course focused on the ethical implications of LPO.
The FT Innovative Lawyers report will be published as a supplement to the FT this fall and will culminate in an awards ceremony on Oct. 5 in London at the Science Museum. The U.S. awards ceremony will take place on Nov. 2 in New York.
Integreon is the largest and highest-impact provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to corporations and law firms. It is a trusted partner to 8 of the top 10 global law firms, 9 of the top 10 investment banks, and 11 of the top 50 global brands, enabling these organizations to improve profitability and freeing their leaders to focus on business growth. With 2,000 associates operating from 17 offices across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa, Integreon works collaboratively with its clients to address their specific support needs, including legal process outsourcing and e-discovery/disclosure, market and competitive intelligence, due diligence and other business services. For more information about Integreon’s full range of solutions, please visit www.integreon.com.
# # #
For additional information, please contact:
Davies Murphy Group
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Integreon Managed Solutions Inc. in the following categories: Business & Finance, Public Sector, Third Sector & Legal, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.